Aramark Dish Washer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark Dish Washer Interview Questions

1.5

Dish Washer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aramark (Rochester, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

Sat down in a beautiful corporate cafeteria. Asked some basic questions then proceeded to show me the facilities and introduce me to the staff. They were friendly enough and then he got me some good coffee and we started the interview. Standard questions about experience and background. Explained the job duties-hours-benefits and culture of the business that they service. The company was big time corporate law firm and he wanted good groomed workers that produced and did not bring drama to job. I said I could do that and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? If I hire you are you sure you can put a year into this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Dish Washer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

You dress casually and they ask you very basic scenario questions face to face with the hiring manager. I had to answer very basic scenario questions and I just came up with answer that they wanted to hear. Guaranteed to get a job as a dish washer.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with food dropped on the floor   1 Answer