Aramark District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark District Manager Interview Questions

2.5

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

1 phone screen (Very easy, just ensuring what is on your resume is accurate.)
1 in-person interview (An hour, very easy and laid back. Bring resume and dress professional, though it is not needed once you are hired.)
1 call from current GM (Also easy just to introduce themselves and make sure you're a passionate person around customer service. I found out this is because it's all you'll be doing since the product is subpar and the price customers pay is too high.)

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your last position and how would it benefit you in this role?   Answer Question
  • Name a time a customer was upset and how did you get it resolved.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Very straight forward, phone screening followed up by 2 interviews with managers then a follow up interview with a Regional Manager. I initially met them at a job far for sales professionals but they liked seeing some one with an operations background.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

You do a 1 on 1 interview plus a panel interview with behavorial questions to see if you can handle tough situations because thats all you deal with. Need to be committed to long hours and hard work.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very long and drawn out over five months time. The questions in the interview were basically just to see how tough you were and if you could take a beating. Even after I was made an offer it still took a while before I was able to start. The company is huge and this particular branch of the company was by far the most profitable.

Interview Questions

• Take me through your most difficult situation? Tell me how you were able to overcome the obstacle in the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

It was very lengthy. You will meet about 6 different people. They will grill you in-depth as to what you have done, what are your first things you will do in your first 90 days. Questions are all repeated by everyone and what you think you know they will tell you that you are wrong.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Lexington, KY) in May 2013.

Interview

Panel interview with GM and AGM. Pretty laid back from what you'd expect for this type of role. Business professional dress would be best. Overall hiring process takes a while which is typical for large companies. They are very slow to move forward with the process as there are so many hands involved. You'll need to have examples of how you manage a team, sales experience, and examples of budget management.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of company growth that you directly influenced.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark in July 2012.

Interview

This was by far the most laid back down to earth interview I had every experienced.

Interview Questions

• Know the company and what they do. If you are applying at Uniform Services, KNOW the uniform service side.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Austin, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

20 minute phone interview completed and a few days later an in-person
    interview with 3 hiring managers was completed...lasted about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
    Pretty much standard stuff, lots of time to talk about past work experiences and how
    they might apply to this position..very relaxed and good process overall.

Interview Questions

• Explain how in a past job experience cultural differences came into play and how
      you overcame them and how they would apply to this position.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Brief. No structure. Bounced around between numerous managers for various unstructured questions. They then grouped up and decided whether or not to hire me. All in all very easy, but juvenile.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process started out good with the recruiter that I was working with. I had interviewed with the Assistant General Manager and the General Manager and was told things would move fairly fast. After the ride along I was then asked to interview for an Account Executive position. I then had to interview with a rude sales recruiter. It was the worse experience I have ever had. Then the waiting game of a week for them to decide if they were going to even hire for the position. They even up not even filling th position. It was a very frustrating experience over all.

Interview Questions

• Where do see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers