Aramark District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark District Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Toledo, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Had received an email to come in and do a face to face with the GM. Next day was emailed to come in and interview with VP of operations. Both interviewers were very laid back and basic questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

You do a 1 on 1 interview plus a panel interview with behavorial questions to see if you can handle tough situations because thats all you deal with. Need to be committed to long hours and hard work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Austin, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

20 minute phone interview completed and a few days later an in-person
    interview with 3 hiring managers was completed...lasted about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
    Pretty much standard stuff, lots of time to talk about past work experiences and how
    they might apply to this position..very relaxed and good process overall.

Interview Questions

• Explain how in a past job experience cultural differences came into play and how
      you overcame them and how they would apply to this position.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process started out good with the recruiter that I was working with. I had interviewed with the Assistant General Manager and the General Manager and was told things would move fairly fast. After the ride along I was then asked to interview for an Account Executive position. I then had to interview with a rude sales recruiter. It was the worse experience I have ever had. Then the waiting game of a week for them to decide if they were going to even hire for the position. They even up not even filling th position. It was a very frustrating experience over all.

Interview Questions

• Where do see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Novato, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I have only gone through the preliminary process, although the individual I spoke with was very pleasant and has referred me to the hiring manager. On the other hand, the hiring manager still has not called as promised, so I guess I will give this review one more day to finalize.

Interview Questions

• Would I accept a lower job than the one we were talking about.   2 Answers

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark in October 2009.

Interview

Company uses targeted selection and behavioral based questions. Their goal is to determine if the applicant has the ability to meet and exceed the required core competencies. If you succeed in impressing the gate keeper you are then passed on to the functional manager for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you have found yourself in during your professional career? How did you respond? What was the end result?   Answer Question