Aramark District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.5

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

It was very lengthy. You will meet about 6 different people. They will grill you in-depth as to what you have done, what are your first things you will do in your first 90 days. Questions are all repeated by everyone and what you think you know they will tell you that you are wrong.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Toledo, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Had received an email to come in and do a face to face with the GM. Next day was emailed to come in and interview with VP of operations. Both interviewers were very laid back and basic questions.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Seattle, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

First was the phone screen from the corporate recruiter. Followed by a phone interview with the GM. Then an person interview with the GM and Sales Manager. Interview with the AGM. Job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Lexington, KY) in May 2013.

Interview

Panel interview with GM and AGM. Pretty laid back from what you'd expect for this type of role. Business professional dress would be best. Overall hiring process takes a while which is typical for large companies. They are very slow to move forward with the process as there are so many hands involved. You'll need to have examples of how you manage a team, sales experience, and examples of budget management.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of company growth that you directly influenced.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Very straight forward, phone screening followed up by 2 interviews with managers then a follow up interview with a Regional Manager. I initially met them at a job far for sales professionals but they liked seeing some one with an operations background.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very long and drawn out over five months time. The questions in the interview were basically just to see how tough you were and if you could take a beating. Even after I was made an offer it still took a while before I was able to start. The company is huge and this particular branch of the company was by far the most profitable.

Interview Questions

• Take me through your most difficult situation? Tell me how you were able to overcome the obstacle in the situation.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

You do a 1 on 1 interview plus a panel interview with behavorial questions to see if you can handle tough situations because thats all you deal with. Need to be committed to long hours and hard work.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I went through 7 interviews:

2 phone interviews with Sales Manager
    1 in-person interview with Sales Manager
    1 in-person interview with General Manager
    1 in-person interview with Senior District Manager
    1 in-person interview with Group Manager
    1 in-person interview with Regional Vice President

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aramark in March 2008.

Interview

Apply online; one on one interview with local manager, one on one interview with regional manager, might have a phone interview with recruiter. It’s a long process; make sure to discuss salary requirements before the written job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will pay you the minimum unless you negotiate for more.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark in July 2010.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Telephone interview with recruiter. Telephone interview with Regional HR manager. In person interviews with 4 senior executives. Phone follow ups with HR Manager and Recruiter.

Interview process very structured. Many questions about how I had dealt with specific problems in the workplace in the past. The interviewers seemed to work from scripts for the most part. The interviews were very process and goal oriented - not too much discussion or consideration of the human element of the business.

Interview Questions

• Asked to go into great detail about a specific business problem I had faced in the past. There were about 10 follow up questions probing the decisions that had been made and about the outcome.   Answer Question

Didn't feel the position was the best fit for my skills and style.