Aramark Food Production Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark Food Production Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Food Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews. 1 with hiring operations manager were I met the chef & Director of the location. 1 Interview with Regional director.( Lasted 3 min.) was made an offer 2 days later. the hiring process seemed very disorganized.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience or background?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Food Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Chapel Hill, NC) in August 2008.

Interview

I was first introduced to an ARAMARK and met with a recruiter/hiring manager at a job fair when I was a senior in college.

Based on my job history and experiences I was offered a 1:1 interview with the recruiter who was on site for an additional day doing interviews. I was recommended by the recruiter for a position and was put in contact with the HR manager of that location.

Two phone interviews and one in-person interview later with the HR manager at that campus, and I was eventually offered a job there.

Interview Questions

• How and what kind of impact did you make at your previous/current job?   Answer Question