Aramark General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark General Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 6, 2017

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

General Manager Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Integrity - 1) They made me drive 300 miles each way to interview with VP. They said they were going to pay for expenses. Never did. 2) flew me from west coast to chicago to meet president. One hour after scheduled meeting president shows up, asked 3-4 questions and left. Zero empathy.

Interview Questions

• I just need to see your face before giving you the plant's keys?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Was well run from phone interview and then on site interview. hey covered off most items but were not totally up front about what the position and status of the account and systems they have in place.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot on performance based questions. Scenarios on what would you do in different situations.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted, by email, from a member of HR asking to set up a phone interview. The next day, I conducted a phone interview and was asked to describe my skills and what I have done so far with the company. She also asked what I expected for salary. The HR person emailed me the next day and set up a phone interview with the district manager. I was contacted by the DM and was asked a series of questions regarding my experience and what I believe I can bring to the company.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very professional, questions directly pertain to operations and management and development of personnel. Focus on past experiences and ability to make decisions and control operations. Personnel development was a major focus during the interview and most of the questions pertained to it.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark in January 2014.

Interview

Phone screen by a recruiter followed by interview with district manager. Pretty basic questions. Hiring process was pretty basic. Drug screen, background check, reference check. Only interviewed with 2 people

Interview Questions

• Revelant experience and how it related to the role applied for   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (San Diego, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview - in-person - another phone and then silence for 6 weeks, When they called and offered the position I had no idea what they were talking about because I wrote off the job. 6 weeks later and nothing

Interview Questions

• What do will you bring to the table?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I was called by a head hunter and agreed to answer some questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Through, several interviews, phone interview with talent acquisition person then Human resources then direct manager and the Regional Vice President. Then it took two weeks to hear back from them and before offer letter normal testing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Was called, set up one on one.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your presentation skills for this interview?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark in January 2010.

Interview

Structured interview process with textbook questions such as, How do you feel about working with people who are different than yourself? Tell me about a time when you were upset about something at work and how you dealt with it? What is the most significant thing you have dealt with in the last 6 months? How do you develop trust/rapport? What accomplishment of the past year are you the most proud of? What is your management style?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were upset with someone at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question