Aramark Interview Questions in Hayward, CA | Glassdoor

Aramark Interview Questions in Hayward, CA

1.5

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Hayward, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I worked at the CSU East Bay campus. Interviews were held in the dining hall across from the dorms. It was a simple interview process, I applied online and was called in September before the school quarter started. There were many applicants but after a quick 5 minute interview I was told I got the job. I was handed paperwork to fill out after the interview. I turned them in before I left.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you fulfill their needs?   3 Answers

ARAMARK Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aramark (Hayward, CA).

Interview

The questions that the head manager asked were about my experience relevant to the job. It's clear that you don't really need to have much experience to get the job. All they're really looking for is someone who can be outgoing and upsell. You can learn the rest on the job.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were asked of me. Just stuff like what was my major.Why did I want to work for ARAMARK and stuff like that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation with ARAMARK. You either take it or leave it.