Aramark Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.4

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aramark (Houston, TX).

Interview

Two of my direct managers interviewed me and asked questions that were appropriate and necessary for the job. It was not long at all and it started tge work relationship between me and the managers.

Stand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aramark (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I was a Job Fair. I waited for my name to be annoyed, after I turned my resume in . I meet with the hiring manager we talked about what I did for Aramark in the past, and what I would lick to do at that time.

Interview Questions

• I told them the job position I wanted and the amount of expiriance I would be bringing to the job. I was going to be a rehire. with 4 yrs experience.   1 Answer

Conversion Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

It was very easy going. They asked about my experience and my hours. The guy who interviewed me had a very intense look to him. I will say that working here was stressful and they did not necessarily prepare me for how odd the hours were.

Interview Questions

• What was your old jobs pay?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

It was super quick, and effective. Such great boss I had, he was kind and wanted to help me. I was hired on the spot. He was very nice and welcoming. He hyped up the hjob position

Aramark Accelerate to Leadership Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aramark (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Got a call from interviewer in Philly they asked basic questions said they would get back to me in 2 business days. The interview was sort of easy the interviewer was very nice and respectful

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I filled out the application and they called within the week. I went for my interview and they were just giving me different scenarios and I would answer truthfully and to the best if my ability. They hired me the same day. I had to go to concentra and do my drug test, blood test, and receive several shots and they also ran a background check and that process was like a week.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Houston, TX).

Interview

Conducted first interview. Was very cordial, informative and candid. Really got the impression that the Market Center was moving in a different and positive direction. Very positive and team focused attitude here! Second interview was more of the same, and by the time it was over, I felt like the job was mine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary is set, commission structure is very attractive, car allowance and gas card, as well as a laptop and cell phone (iPhone 5S).

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aramark (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Great process. Loved the FS director and the entire staff of Aramark dietitians at houston methodist. Staff was extremely helpful, informative and friendly regarding the position I was interviewing for. Prompt and responsive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. This was entry level.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was super easy. All you have to do is fill out a application and answer a couple of questions about yourself. Basically show up to the interview and you got the job. Make sure you have the information they ask you to bring as well. Dress appropriately to the interview, no jeans.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very long and drawn out over five months time. The questions in the interview were basically just to see how tough you were and if you could take a beating. Even after I was made an offer it still took a while before I was able to start. The company is huge and this particular branch of the company was by far the most profitable.

Interview Questions

• Take me through your most difficult situation? Tell me how you were able to overcome the obstacle in the situation.   Answer Question