Aramark Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 7, 2017

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Grapevine, TX).

Interview

Group interview then afterwards individual interviews. I was discriminated against for my religion and kicked out of the group interview. There was 13 of us total and I was the only one asked to leave and the only one with visible religious wear. It was embarrassing and shameful.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Burbank, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Received a call back and scheduled an interview for their Burbank location. Met with HR manager and he was very nice explained how the HR dept worked for the company. Talked about what function in HR I would contribute in and I described my work history.

Interview Questions

Had an offer at a different company with better benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

I had a panel interview with 3 people after applying online and going through a 2 phone call phone screen process.

During this panel interview, in a beautiful setting, I was asked the typical behavioral interviews. Nothing positive or negative really stood out during the interview other than those who I was speaking with were very attentive and did not keep their heads buried in their notes. All 3 of them had the chance to ask questions.

About a week later I received an auto-rejection. Would have preferred to receive a personal pass after advancing to a face-to-face interview but I get the email reject is easier.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penn State University, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Penn State University, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

On campus interview after a career fair. It was a pretty standard interview with standard interview questions. The interviewer was nice and helped make the interview flow when an answer was not coming to mind immediately. I felt slightly rushed because they were conducting half hour interviews all day. Overall a decent interview nothing overly positive or negative about the experience

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to work with difficult people and how you handled that.

List your top 3 strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online and 3 weeks later received a email from a recruiter to set up a phone interview. The phone interview took place 1 week later with the recruiter just reviewed my resume and said she thought Id be a good fit and would let me know what the managers would say in a few days. A few days later she called me and offered a interview with the supervisor and manager which took place 2 weeks later. I met the recruiter whom I spoke on the phone with and we reviewed my resume quickly. Then I was taken to meet the manager and supervisor.The interview was about 30 min long they asked basic interview questions. After the interview was over I was told the recruiter would be in contact to let me know whether or not I had a second interview with the Vice President of the dept. 2 weeks later I was offered the last interview met with the VP whom overall explained the background of the company. The only question I was asked was why was I leaving my current work. The meeting was 45 minutes. After meeting with the VP I was told I should have a response in 1 week. In one week I heard from the recruiter who asked if they could contact my personal references and once they heard from them they would let me know the final answer. After 4 days I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I dont know if I was but my offer was what I asked for so there was no need. The benefits were also good.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very positive. I first had contact with the recruiter, who was very helpful and professional. I then went in for several interviews with potential team members, the hiring manager, and senior personnel. They were all incredibly professional and positive. The work environment seemed corporate without being overly stuffy. I was pleased with the offer, and, in hindsight, wish I would have accepted it.

Interview Questions

• What company do you really admire for what they've done in your field?   Answer Question

Received a comparable offer with a shorter commute,