Aramark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

152 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Global Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Phone Interview followed by onsite back to back interview with 4-5 managers. Questions were easy, however, HR was not professional at all. They never followed up after the interview was over, not even a rejection letter.

Interview Questions

• typical questions
      tell me about yourself?
      what are your strenghts?   1 Answer

Route Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aramark (Stafford, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers, who seemed very down to earth. Interview questions were straight forward, pretty much your basic questions. Interview last about 15-20 minutes. Everyone I interacted with was very kind.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark (Fresno, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online through the company website for a part-time job or internship but the recruiter want a full-time worker. He is a nice person with a warm voice.

Interview Questions

• You can work full-time or not?   1 Answer

Guest Service and Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Bloomsburg, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Guest Service and Marketing Coordinator Position for Aramark at Bloomsburg University. The process was quick, I got an email for scheduling an interview about two days after applying online. When I arrived for the interview, I first met with somebody other than who I was told I would be meeting with. Then I was informed that the position was actually an Assistant to the Guest Service and Marketing Coordinator, rather than the coordinator role as stated in the title/description of the posting. Interview was basic questions about experience. I then met the person I was originally supposed to meet with. Very similar questions as to before. Was told I would get an answer to whether or not I got the position in two weeks. I never got an answer or reply to emails inquiring about decision.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing jump in and serve food to students, if help was needed?   Answer Question

ACCEL Program Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Thirty minute on campus interview to get to know more about me and my exeperience in the information technology field in general. Also to know how I respond in certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Name three things about you that you can bring to Aramark?   1 Answer

G2L Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I learned about the G2L program at the career fair at my university. The recruiters were disengaged with me but offered me an interview for the following day. I went in thinking I was fully prepared however it was the most aggressive interview I had ever been on. It was like a good cop/bad/cop routine except only one of the interviewers was really speaking. Overall it was not a great experience. I did not get the position, but after the way the interview went, I did not want the position anymore.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockland, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Rockland, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Met with two hiring managers . From two different teams. They started off with some general questions and then they ran through some different scenarios. We then talked about the position itself.

Interview Questions

• They asked about a situtation where an issue happend that I was able to handle and how did I address the issue.   Answer Question

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Waco, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview person never showed to the interview. So in my opinion they are choosing people by what they look like. The lady who set up the interview apologized but never set up another interview. This is why I think they are choosing people by what you look like.

Interview Questions

• The person never showed up to interview me.   1 Answer

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I was interviewed by a district manager and was recommended to meet with the gm. He had his mind made up before I even went in there that he wasn't going to hire me. I was in his office for less than 15 minutes. It was a waste of time. I have high credentials and great experience to offer. I was disappointed because it seemed like he didn't think I could do the job because it's a "man's world."

Accelerate to Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Champaign, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a standard in-person interview on Campus, with two interviewers. Questions were mostly behavioral and not much detail was given about the position. The interview began roughly 10 minutes later than the given start time.

Interview Questions

• What is something about you that you think needs the most improvement?   Answer Question