Aramark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.7

Account Executive Interview

Interview

I applied online and a guy from talent acquisition contacted me for a phone interview on a Friday. He told me that I should hear from the sales manager covering Virginia the following Monday and if I did not I should contact him. The manager did call while i was not able to answer the phone and let a message to contact her. I did for the next 2 days with no answer. On the third say, I found the email addresses for her and the acquisition guy at corporate to say that I never did get the chance for the second interview with the manager and I was not getting any replies. After hearing nothing from this, I called the acquisition manager who acted like he didn't know me and didn't want to talk to me, He tells me the manager had chosen someone and never explained why i was referred if there was plainly no intention to even return my calls much less give the promised interview. A full week after the first contact, I got an email from the manager apologizing for blowing me off and telling me the job was filled. I am not sure I was ever truly being considered. I have no doubt that I was used as an EEOC token for the HR process.

UPDATE: 3 weeks after being told the job was filled, I discovered the same exact position posted on the company website. I applied again to see what will happen.

Accelerate II Leadership (A2L) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark in February 2017.

Interview

A pre-recorded video interview which can be done at any time within a 1 week period from the time to receive the interview email. You are able to record your responses a maximum of 2 times, and each response is limited to 2 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a time when you discovered an resolved a customer's issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark in January 2017.

Interview

It was online and I was asked a few different questions. Like most online interviews, it was awkward and strange. I was asked like six or seven different questions about my previous experience and how it could relate to my future employment to the company.

Senior Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aramark in January 2017.

Interview

Talent Acquisition Rep called to do a phone screen, then a phone interview with the HR Director. She then said she'd set up a face-to-face with her and the District Manager but never heard back from anyone. Followed up with a call and email but no response.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working event based hours and not the traditional 9-5?   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark in January 2017.

Interview

met with local GM
    discuss background and job qualifications
    no gps on truck they have you start as a fill in driver where you will get a call early morning if your needed to fill in hourly pay

Interview Questions

• how did you handle a difficult situation with a unhappy customer   Answer Question

A2L Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Waco, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Met them at the job fair, interviewed the next day on campus. I became "eligible" but never heard back from anyone. It would have been nice if they gave a definitive yes or no. I'm confused if they will still hire me, or if I did not receive the job.

Step-UP to LeadershipProgram Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

The interview process started with a virtual interview session that you can prepare for by looking back on your work experience and recalling key points in time during your employment (interactions with coworkers, accomplishments, learning experiences, etc.). If the virtual interview session goes well you will be considered for a position based on your geographical and departmental preferences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you came across a difficult customer and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Recruiter Kevin Bagosy was terrible in following up. Lacking professionalism.
    No response to emails or phone calls. No notification about interview results.
    Other applicants had similar negative experiences. Most awful, unprofessional experience.

Facilities Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

What a waste of my time! I first interviewed with a recruiter via phone. It went well. Was set up with for a second interview via phone because the Director was traveling out of town. We "hit it off" and spoke for over an hour. I received feedback from the recruiter that this Director really liked me and the interview went well. I was then set up for a third interview with the Regional, who also was out of town so that was a phone interview too. Afterward, the recruiter called me to say that discussion went well and I was invited to tour the facility where the job opening was located (which was in another state). I took a vacation day, traveled at my own expense, and drove to meet the Director, walk the buildings, and have the FOURTH interview. I was there for over 2 hours. I called the recruiter but it went to voicemail so I left a message that the interview went well. I stated that I would be out of town and not near email so if she could call me that would be great. Then....nothing. No phone call, nothing. I returned after a week, only to find an email from the recruiter stating the interviews went great but they decided "to go in a different direction". WOW. Can you say NEVER AGAIN??? I can't believe I wasted a vacation day on this company. Be very cautious before putting a lot of time in with them!!!

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in September 2016.

Interview

Management is great...standard interview questions. Comfortable atmosphere. Management was very good in answering questions and explaining job description . Was told decision would be made in a couple of days. Was contacted with a job offer. Started training after drug testing and background check came back

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs   1 Answer