Aramark Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

59 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Food Service Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Fairly straightforward process. 2 phone interviews with 1st line supervisor and HR director. Situational question and basic leadership questions. The whole process lasted several weeks before an offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Recruiter Kevin Bagosy was terrible in following up. Lacking professionalism.
    No response to emails or phone calls. No notification about interview results.
    Other applicants had similar negative experiences. Most awful, unprofessional experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY).

Interview

In person panel interview. Focused on quality questions.Was a nice interview but not very organized, could be more structured for future applicants. All in all it was a positive experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I felt like I was being led around like a puppy throughout the interview process and walked through the halls of Aramark like a trophy. The interview went well and I truly expected an offer after our conversation. This didn't happen, nor did a call saying I was no longer being considered for the position. Very inconsiderate.

Food Service Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY).

Interview

1st round with HR over phone.
    2nd round with DM over phone
    3rd round with panel at one of their other locations.
    4th round with client at the location.
    Offer extended
    gave a week to decide and get back.

Tough for negotiations. Did not budge at all

Interview Questions

• why are you looking for a new job?   1 Answer

Director of Catering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penn, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Penn, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Submitted an application online and received a telephone call two days later with the representative wanting to set a telephone interview. Completed the telephone interview and then interviewed with the team I would be working with. All individuals were engaging and polite. The team seemed to work well together and had the best interests of their customers as a focus. Questions were easy and it felt as though they wanted to learn as much about me as possible to insure a good fit.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know why I was interested in the position. What did I know about the company? Why was I looking to make a change?   1 Answer

Assistant Food Service Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morehead, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Morehead, KY).

Interview

I applied on line threw their website they called 2 weeks later for an Interview on site. after that 1 on 1 interview, then 2 days later I had to interview with the HR director on the phone. later that week I was offered the job and I did negotiate with them on my salary.

Interview Questions

• Can you wear many hats? Do different jobs   1 Answer

Director of Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Des Moines, IA) in March 2016.

Interview

1) Applied online.
    2) Received a call from the recruiter.
    2) Received a call from the GM at the account.
    3) Flown in for interview, toured sites and interviewed with panel.
    4) Received an offer from the recruiter via e-mail.
    5) I contacted the recruiter with a counter-offer, conversed, shared a positive and thoughtful argument and held my ground.
    6) I received a call from the GM that they were working on my counter-offer with higher-ups.
    7) My counter-offer was approved, received an updated job offer and accepted the offer and position.

Interview Questions

• Very simple, basic interview questions.

1) How would you handle?
      2) Describe a time when?
      3) etc.   1 Answer

Assistant Food Service Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Pitts, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy. It was pretty straight forward and the recruiter was very outgoing and talked to me as if it was more of a conversation, which made it easier. He did walk through my resume and ask me general interviewing questions.

Food Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

took 30 min each and they asked many questions regarding my resume they asked many questions concerning my style of management and how many managers did I have. there were two telephone calls and one in person at the college

Interview Questions

• What is the volume in sales my stores had   1 Answer