Aramark Route Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.6

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I was interviewed by a district manager and was recommended to meet with the gm. He had his mind made up before I even went in there that he wasn't going to hire me. I was in his office for less than 15 minutes. It was a waste of time. I have high credentials and great experience to offer. I was disappointed because it seemed like he didn't think I could do the job because it's a "man's world."

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark in January 2017.

Interview

met with local GM
    discuss background and job qualifications
    no gps on truck they have you start as a fill in driver where you will get a call early morning if your needed to fill in hourly pay

Interview Questions

• how did you handle a difficult situation with a unhappy customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salinas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Salinas, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very professional and descriptive for the job position. Kept reassuring if it's what I wanted to do. I'm not a sales person so I didn't manage the questions that were asked properly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark (Pompano Beach, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Was lied about on more than one occasion by the man in charge before even showing up. 1-a lifting restriction on the resumé i submitted! Bogus. 2-that i'd blew an interview off that wasn't scheduled. Bogus!&rescheduled 3-after the fact i was accused of wearing a hoody and appearing to be on drugs durring the interview by the mgr that was hoping to run the facility soon.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about experience and what seperates me from other candidates.   1 Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

The questions were easy enough, standard STAR format (tell us about a time when...), but the lack of professionalism from the manager was the worst I've ever encountered. Had 3 interviews total, being told I had the job after the 2nd and that the 3rd was simply "a formality." I was given a start date, had my uniform ordered and was ready to go, only to have the manager let me know that the company was "on hold" for hiring people and that they would let me know ASAP when I could start. Over the following days and weeks my calls went unanswered and messages un-returned, as the manager never got back to me about the job I had been promised. Completely unprofessional and not the way you treat people, overall very disgusted with the company.

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Modesto, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a one on one interview process that was divided up into three separate interviews, with three separate managers. The overall interview process can last two or three days depending the time they have that day.

Interview Questions

• For experience in route jobs and customer service experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

What they made to sound negotiable was your hourly rate and days for you to work; which was not really anything to negotiate. they said it was how much I was going to make & work and that was it.

Anonymous Employee in White Hall, AR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aramark (White Hall, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy , not drawn out no online waiting playing games one interview you know if you get hired or not. Nice friendly environment. You know what your getting into like it or not. Doesn't feel like their sizing you up asking you crazy questions bout how you would handle certain situation it down to earth old school interview.

Interview Questions

• Ask if I thought I could handle this type of work hot and long hours   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Informal interview process. Met briefly with a senior manager who reviewed background and qualifications, then interviewed with two managers who explained the duties and responsibilities of the job. The next step in the process involved riding along with an experienced route driver. The crux of this interview revolved around accepting a route that could start as early as 2:30 AM, averaged 50-60 hours a week in a five day work week.

Interview Questions

• Generally just questions about experience and background. No behavioral questions asked. Employer seemed most concerned about getting a fit for the position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Rockford, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Very easy. My former boss just had me fill out an application. No questions were asked. I later found out that he really didn't care about who he hired because he was in the process of already getting another job.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Interviews are somewhat informal--I wore a tie to mine and was severely over-dressed. Come casual (button-down shirt and khakis) be prepared to answer questions about previous experience, how you handle conflict and what you can offer the organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Standard base + commission structure. You get out what you put in.