Aramark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2017

2.3

Facilities Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

What a waste of my time! I first interviewed with a recruiter via phone. It went well. Was set up with for a second interview via phone because the Director was traveling out of town. We "hit it off" and spoke for over an hour. I received feedback from the recruiter that this Director really liked me and the interview went well. I was then set up for a third interview with the Regional, who also was out of town so that was a phone interview too. Afterward, the recruiter called me to say that discussion went well and I was invited to tour the facility where the job opening was located (which was in another state). I took a vacation day, traveled at my own expense, and drove to meet the Director, walk the buildings, and have the FOURTH interview. I was there for over 2 hours. I called the recruiter but it went to voicemail so I left a message that the interview went well. I stated that I would be out of town and not near email so if she could call me that would be great. Then....nothing. No phone call, nothing. I returned after a week, only to find an email from the recruiter stating the interviews went great but they decided "to go in a different direction". WOW. Can you say NEVER AGAIN??? I can't believe I wasted a vacation day on this company. Be very cautious before putting a lot of time in with them!!!

Food Service Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aramark (Detroit, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

They called me and asked me to come in for an interview. I brought in my resume, which I had already submitted online. It was a pretty basic interview, I was overqualified so the job was obviously mine. I wish I would never have taken it.. Now they have me by the balls.

Interview Questions

• How long do you see your self with our company?   1 Answer

Associate District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Tyler, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Never got to the face to face interview. I had a phone interview with their HR department. I was told that they would set up the interview and for me to call back. I called back and was given a date and time range that the local manager would call me. I took off from my current job so I could answer the phone and I never got a call. I called HR the next day and left several messages for them to call me. Never got a call. I called the next day and the HR lady acted like she didn't know who I was and didn't care. No apologies for wasting my time, nothing. I really don't want to work with a company that operates like that so I told them I was no longer interested in the position.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Rockford, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Very easy. My former boss just had me fill out an application. No questions were asked. I later found out that he really didn't care about who he hired because he was in the process of already getting another job.

Banquet Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I applied it thru my college, and it took me one day to get their reply. There was nothing special about the interview. There were two interviewers. Most of the questions they asked were about my previous jobs, strengths,weaknesses, scenario questions etc. BUT they did answer some weird questions or questions that are not very related to the job like "Tell me 5 things that you can use with this pen except using it to write". Quite difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me 5 things that you can use with this pen except using it to write   Answer Question

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone interview, then in person interview a week later. In Person interview was the most intense I've ever had. 6 higher ups sat in and asked me non-stop questions about literally everything.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to explain in detail the finances of the current restaurant I'm at.   Answer Question

A2L Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was done on site at my campus with two employees. I didn't hear back for a while so I contacted them further and was eager, in which they found my results were not tracked. Be aggressive always- the more you want something, the more they can tell!

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark in January 2017.

Interview

met with local GM
    discuss background and job qualifications
    no gps on truck they have you start as a fill in driver where you will get a call early morning if your needed to fill in hourly pay

Interview Questions

• how did you handle a difficult situation with a unhappy customer   Answer Question

Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Group of 5 manager and then met with employees. It consisted of the other retail manager, general manager of food, patient services manager and executive chef. If you get to the second interview, you meet with the general manager as well as the employees. It can be up to five of them to get a feel for you and what your personality is like.

Food Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

I first had a on campus interview with a recruiter. After that I was invited to a one- day group interview in another state. The interview took all day. It was broken into 3 sessions. There was a one-on-one then two panel interviews. The rest of the time you are sitting and socializing with 20 other individuals who are trying to get the job. There is always someone in the room (probably taking notes). It was very interesting and intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer. What happened and what was the outcome?   Answer Question