Aramark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.3

Catering Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY).

Interview

I met with the director of Food and Beverage Manager, and answered many questions. I was asked to spend several hours observing the current supervisor. She reviewed my previous job history, and let her know a little personal information about myself.

Interview Questions

• What brings you to this job   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

i initially had a phone interview that went great, Then i went in the following week for a second interview and i was hired on the spot. I started a week later. The interview was very quick and easy.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark in January 2017.

Interview

It was online and I was asked a few different questions. Like most online interviews, it was awkward and strange. I was asked like six or seven different questions about my previous experience and how it could relate to my future employment to the company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Sent in my resume and they requested a video interview session. Online video with 5questions prompted to you. Session allowed for two minutes to respond to each question and allowed you to re-record each response once.

Interview Questions

• Time you helped a peer improve his or her ability.
      Discuss a time you had an upset or unsatisfied customer.
      Answer Question
    • Position I worked in that made me uncomfortable.   Answer Question

Senior Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aramark in January 2017.

Interview

Talent Acquisition Rep called to do a phone screen, then a phone interview with the HR Director. She then said she'd set up a face-to-face with her and the District Manager but never heard back from anyone. Followed up with a call and email but no response.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working event based hours and not the traditional 9-5?   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark in January 2017.

Interview

met with local GM
    discuss background and job qualifications
    no gps on truck they have you start as a fill in driver where you will get a call early morning if your needed to fill in hourly pay

Interview Questions

• how did you handle a difficult situation with a unhappy customer   Answer Question

A2L Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Waco, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Met them at the job fair, interviewed the next day on campus. I became "eligible" but never heard back from anyone. It would have been nice if they gave a definitive yes or no. I'm confused if they will still hire me, or if I did not receive the job.

Custodial Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. I applied through a connection with the location, and we got the ball rolling. Process took a little longer than a usual hiring, but that was due to the District Manager traveling on a monthly basis.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I was contacted within two weeks of submitting a resume. There was a phone screening and then an onsite interview with the recruiter. It was a standard process with typical interview questions. The entire process took about 4 weeks. They asked about previous experience and provided information about payment. This was an hourly rate that was not negotiable.

Step-UP to LeadershipProgram Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

The interview process started with a virtual interview session that you can prepare for by looking back on your work experience and recalling key points in time during your employment (interactions with coworkers, accomplishments, learning experiences, etc.). If the virtual interview session goes well you will be considered for a position based on your geographical and departmental preferences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you came across a difficult customer and how you handled it?   Answer Question