Aramark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

2.3

Catering Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY).

Interview

I met with the director of Food and Beverage Manager, and answered many questions. I was asked to spend several hours observing the current supervisor. She reviewed my previous job history, and let her know a little personal information about myself.

Interview Questions

• What brings you to this job   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

i initially had a phone interview that went great, Then i went in the following week for a second interview and i was hired on the spot. I started a week later. The interview was very quick and easy.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Sent in my resume and they requested a video interview session. Online video with 5questions prompted to you. Session allowed for two minutes to respond to each question and allowed you to re-record each response once.

Interview Questions

• Time you helped a peer improve his or her ability.
      Discuss a time you had an upset or unsatisfied customer.
      Answer Question
    • Position I worked in that made me uncomfortable.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark in January 2017.

Interview

It was online and I was asked a few different questions. Like most online interviews, it was awkward and strange. I was asked like six or seven different questions about my previous experience and how it could relate to my future employment to the company.

Senior Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aramark in January 2017.

Interview

Talent Acquisition Rep called to do a phone screen, then a phone interview with the HR Director. She then said she'd set up a face-to-face with her and the District Manager but never heard back from anyone. Followed up with a call and email but no response.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working event based hours and not the traditional 9-5?   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark in January 2017.

Interview

met with local GM
    discuss background and job qualifications
    no gps on truck they have you start as a fill in driver where you will get a call early morning if your needed to fill in hourly pay

Interview Questions

• how did you handle a difficult situation with a unhappy customer   Answer Question

A2L Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Waco, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Met them at the job fair, interviewed the next day on campus. I became "eligible" but never heard back from anyone. It would have been nice if they gave a definitive yes or no. I'm confused if they will still hire me, or if I did not receive the job.

Custodial Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. I applied through a connection with the location, and we got the ball rolling. Process took a little longer than a usual hiring, but that was due to the District Manager traveling on a monthly basis.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Aramark in December 2016.

Interview

This was for a year-long position designed for recent grads. I had one video interview in December and then a "preferences survey" in January, which asked about geographic preferences. The interview was very general and asked generic questions (about 6). It was a one-way video interview, so I had a couple minutes to record a response to the question. You could review your video and retry if you weren't satisfied. The whole thing took me maybe 40 minutes. I received a job offer in March with no further follow-up in between.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I was contacted within two weeks of submitting a resume. There was a phone screening and then an onsite interview with the recruiter. It was a standard process with typical interview questions. The entire process took about 4 weeks. They asked about previous experience and provided information about payment. This was an hourly rate that was not negotiable.