Aramark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

2.3

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I was contacted within two weeks of submitting a resume. There was a phone screening and then an onsite interview with the recruiter. It was a standard process with typical interview questions. The entire process took about 4 weeks. They asked about previous experience and provided information about payment. This was an hourly rate that was not negotiable.

Step-UP to LeadershipProgram Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

The interview process started with a virtual interview session that you can prepare for by looking back on your work experience and recalling key points in time during your employment (interactions with coworkers, accomplishments, learning experiences, etc.). If the virtual interview session goes well you will be considered for a position based on your geographical and departmental preferences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you came across a difficult customer and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Office Worker - Catering Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (West Chester, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

I filled out my application online and received a call back requesting an interview within a week. I met with one individual, though she said normally her boss would have been there but was on leave. It took less than thirty minutes, she asked me to describe some of the work listed on my resume. I had my second interview over a month later and received my offer within two days.

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Orange, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark (West Orange, NJ).

Interview

It was pretty direct. They send you an email asking when can you come in for an interview. Once you confirm that they tell you where to go and the interview only takes a few minutes and you're asked basic questions. And they notify you about you being hired immediately.

RSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Reno, NV) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was quite brief and surface-level. Asked about prior experience and team skills, got hired on the spot. Interviewed by the manager of the catering department. Took about 10 minutes overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed and had to fix your mistake in the workplace?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Recruiter Kevin Bagosy was terrible in following up. Lacking professionalism.
    No response to emails or phone calls. No notification about interview results.
    Other applicants had similar negative experiences. Most awful, unprofessional experience.

Accelerate to Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I randomly applied online to the A2L program in October 2016. A few days later I got an email saying that I was invited to do a a video interview where I recorded my responses to 6 or so basic HR questions. A week after that I got an email saying that I was "eligible to join Aramark's A2L program." I got this email in late October 2016, and hadn't heard from them at all for the following few months. I began to get worried and contacted the Campus Recruiting team twice with no response. Finally, in late February 2017 after literally no contact, I got a call from a Recruiting Partner saying they had found a placement for me and were emailing me my official offer.

Moral of the story: Patience, people! If you want this, be fairly aggressive -- reach out to see where you're at in the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this program?   2 Answers

Accelerate to Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aramark (Tempe, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied on campus through a career fair and was scheduled for an on-site interview the next day. The interview was not too difficult, just your average questions. I was accepted into the program and asked to give my geographic preferences. Now I am just waiting for placement/official offer. Does anyone know how long this can take?

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths/weaknesses

what appeals to you about the career track you are interested in?
      22 Answers

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Des Moines, IA) in October 2016.

Interview

Was called by food service supervisor. Sat in employee dining room with chef and food service supervisor. We talked about their situation and how their employees were not living up to expectations, and were leaving. We talked about my experience, and that I was overqualified. I needed the job, so I continued with interview. I was told everyone starts part time, and then as full time positions opened up they would fill them with people they felt deserved the hours.

Interview Questions

• What was my previous experience...   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it. Was told it was negotiable after I started.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aramark in October 2016.

Interview

I applied to the position online on Thursday, 9/22/2016. On Monday 10/03, like a week and a half later, they asked me to do the online interview. They use a software that allows the applicant to record themselves answering the questions. The kicker is, you only have two chances to give the perfect answer.

Literally 4 days later, I got an email saying that I was eligible for the program! In the email, they asked me to complete a preference survey stating where I would like to be relocated to. I was open to travel anywhere in the U.S.

A month later, in November, I got an email stating that the identification timeline has been delayed and that I should hear something throughout the holiday. I'm currently still waiting eagerly, as my start date is February 20th.

Interview Questions

• What would your boss say is your greatest strength and weakness?   1 Answer
    • When was a time that you had to get people to follow you and your ideas?   Answer Question