Aramark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online 04/18/2017 for the Step Up 2 Leadership program. Received an email on 04/20 to 'like' them on Facebook and take a geographical survey for where I wanted to be located (mind you this is only a 10-12 week paid program and I'm not relocating for that...) and to attach my resume and they'd get back to me within 2 weeks if I was eligible for the video interview. Flash forward to 04/24 and I received the video interview link and another geographical survey along with preferences for the field I wanted to be in. Did the interview (see questions below) and it said it'd be up to four weeks. Received an email 05/12 letting me know I was eligible and they were looking where to place me. My options are very limited since I won't relocate for that program (willing to relocate for Accelerate 2 Leadership program though) and my field is one of the limited availability ones unfortunately. But at least I was found eligible and am sitting in the pool!

Timeline:
    04/18/17 - Applied
    04/20/17 - Received Geographical questionnaire and must 'like' them on fb, re-attach resume
    04/24/17 - Received another geographical questionnaire and video interview link
    05/12/17 - Found eligible for Step Up 2 Leadership Program and awaiting for placement.

Interview Questions

• 1. Discuss a time you had an upset or unsatisfied customer?   Answer Question
    • 2. Tell us about a time where you inspired people to follow you?   Answer Question
    • 3. Proudest moment in work or club environment?   Answer Question
    • 4. Position I worked in that made me feel uncomfortable? How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • 5. In conclusion, why are you a perfect fit for Aramark?   Answer Question

S2L Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark in April 2017.

Interview

Kind of awkward pre-recorded video interview. Questions are written out and you record yourself on webcam giving a 2 minute max. answer to about 5 questions. Had opportunity to re-record each question one more time.

The worst part about all of this is that you don't have contact with an actual person, just a bunch of automated emails and robots. I got an email a week after I filled out the eligibility survey and did my interview saying they could not find a position that fit my preferences. However, here's the weird part. The week after that they also sent me another email saying I was moving onto the next phase due to a great interview. All in all, it's a very unorganized process and it would serve them well to try and have a little more human contact. The questions were pretty standard too.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had an upset or unsatisfied customer? What was the situation? How did you deal with it? What was the result?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you inspired others to follow your direction.   Answer Question
    • Name your greatest accomplishment at an organization/club.   Answer Question
    • What is a position that you have worked in that made you feel uncomfortable? What factors made you uncomfortable and how did you manage to overcome the situation?   Answer Question
    • Write an elevator pitch for why you'd be a good fit at Aramark.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a basic interview. There were lots of resume type questions regarding my prior positions and experience. They were not very flexible in scheduling an interview time. I was made an offer, but when I tried to negotiate because I had a better offer elsewhere, I was told that there was no room for negotiation.

Interview Questions

• How could my prior experience help me in this role?   1 Answer

Leadership Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Filled out an online application. Received an email back saying I passed the basic requirements and was offered a virtual interview. Questions popped up on the screen and then you recored yourself answering the question.

Interview Questions

• Explain an experience with an unsatisfied customer   Answer Question
    • Give us your elevator pitch as to why you are a good fit for this position   Answer Question
    • List a time you had a work or club accomplishment   Answer Question

Sustainability Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I didn't even have one. They met with me. Explained my duties, and hired me. It was a weird process. The supervisor who hired me also left the company shortly after I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about sustainability and when could you work?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I had submitted online my application. It had taken about 3 weeks for them to get back to me they had sent me an email about how I am a candidate. I then had to send an email on my hours/ availability. I then set up an interview with the hiring manager.

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sparkill, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Sparkill, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Planned a date to do the interview. Asked a couple question of how can i benefit Aramark and if my schedule could work with the position. Asked about my skills and why i should have this position besides anyone else.

Stand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aramark (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I was a Job Fair. I waited for my name to be annoyed, after I turned my resume in . I meet with the hiring manager we talked about what I did for Aramark in the past, and what I would lick to do at that time.

Interview Questions

• I told them the job position I wanted and the amount of expiriance I would be bringing to the job. I was going to be a rehire. with 4 yrs experience.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

it was good , not many questions asked. I was shows around the dining hall. Different sections , roles were explained to me. And then i was asked to sign the offer letter.

Cook Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Initial phone call led to an in person interview. Very informal overall. Was given a tour of the facility and given tips and keys to success in the industry. Was asked how comfortable I was in a setting with all male inmates and how comfortable I was with being assertive. Criminal background and drug test followed.