Aramark Maintenance Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Maintenance Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Flint, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

Aramark has a funneling interview process. First , I was called by general HQ located out of state. After I made it through that round, I was then contacted by onsite HR and the GM. After that I had an in person and on site interview along with a tour. Lastly , I was called back for the job offer. It took 2 months to hear back from HQ since I applied. And then 1.5 months to get offered the job after the first phone call. There is a high turnover rate in my location and seeing how its a service provider, I'm not sure if its the location, interview process, or the interviewers not selecting good candidates. I however am fairly happy and the extra time gave me a chance to get prepared for the job.

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation besides me stating early on where I wanted to be based on my relatively low (1-2) experience. They offered me exactly what I wanted and its much higher than colleagues/ friends that I graduated with.