Aramark Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark Manager Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

goodWhen you have made it through the first interview, then a second interview you might think you're done with the interview process and you'll soon find out whether you'll be receiving a job offer. That's not necessarily the case. You may have to participate in a third interview and possible more interviews after that

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process is lengthy process consisting of a phone screen, scheduling face to face meetings with multiple local managers and waiting a month to get any feedback. The questions were open ended to stimulate the applicant to do most the speaking. The questions are scripted and are hypothetical work situations inquiring how you would act to the situation. Or they reference an accomplishment on your resume and ask for actual examples of how you attained the specified results, what obstacles you had to overcome to accomplishment the outcome, etc. to qualify if your actions align with their desired behaviors.

Interview Questions

• So tell us about yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aramark (Kansas City, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

basic phone interviews with a face to face follow up. keep me waiting forever and every. Guy who interviewed made me feel like he was doing me a favor. got the feeling he had already made up his mind not to hire me but kept me there anyway. Interviewer tip: Don't look at your phone when doing an interview. It's disrespectful.

Interview Questions

• basic name your favorite job and why.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied on line, then a recruiter from Aramark called me to set a phone interview. Did the phone interview, came in for an in person interview, then had another interview with the other managers and the district manager.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark (Phila, PA).

Interview

multiple interviews, very fair

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Gainesville, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Had two months and had to interview with at least five people.

Interview Questions

• Will you accept over 60 percent less than what we offered in the advertisement and be hourly instead of salaried?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Take the job or walk. The job market is terrible so I took it.

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Burbank, IL) in August 2008.

Interview

1 phone interview 2 ftf interviews, then offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary non negotiated