Aramark Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2017

2.4

Catering Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY).

Interview

I met with the director of Food and Beverage Manager, and answered many questions. I was asked to spend several hours observing the current supervisor. She reviewed my previous job history, and let her know a little personal information about myself.

Interview Questions

• What brings you to this job   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

i initially had a phone interview that went great, Then i went in the following week for a second interview and i was hired on the spot. I started a week later. The interview was very quick and easy.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY).

Interview

In person panel interview. Focused on quality questions.Was a nice interview but not very organized, could be more structured for future applicants. All in all it was a positive experience

Food Service Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY).

Interview

1st round with HR over phone.
    2nd round with DM over phone
    3rd round with panel at one of their other locations.
    4th round with client at the location.
    Offer extended
    gave a week to decide and get back.

Tough for negotiations. Did not budge at all

Interview Questions

• why are you looking for a new job?   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I had an initial interview with the on-site District Manager. My second interview was with the Regional Marketing Director who was in town the next week. There was a three week wait period after my second interview before they gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve the meal plan retention rate? How can we improve the pricing scheme/ meal bundle pricing for students not on meal plan?   1 Answer

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

A few days after I applied, they called me. I was living in a different state, so I had a phone interview for like 10 mins a few days after the first phone call. They sent me an email on the same day to let me know I got a job.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your previous job? Nothing complicated questions.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed through campus recruitment, formerly had a job with Aramark so the application process was fairly simple. The interview questions were pretty straight forward, just make sure you understand what the company is and what they represent.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy. Basically had the job before I walked in the door. I was asked about my previous experience and was hired on the spot. My education. How I had about the job. Shifts available and what I want. The benefits, process. A little orientation on the place.

Biomedical Tech II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview on the phone with HR and then Interview with the technical manager. It was in a hospital as they were customers of Aramark and I was able to walk around and meet people.

Interview Questions

• What are your goal in the feild   1 Answer

I got another good offer from another company

Nutrition Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

easy, laid back, not tough. asked a lot of questions about why you will be a good candidate for this company. Describe yourself and what makes you you. enlighten us.