Aramark Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

2.4

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

One in person interview with a group. Hiring process was quick and took about two weeks. Very open communication and job is exactly what I expected. Interviewer asked an array of question and was up front with expectations and career growth.

Peer-to-Peer Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was on-campus at my school. I was notified by email a little after I applied online through my email and then the Aramark website by my future interviewer and an interview date was set up quickly.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a basic interview. There were lots of resume type questions regarding my prior positions and experience. They were not very flexible in scheduling an interview time. I was made an offer, but when I tried to negotiate because I had a better offer elsewhere, I was told that there was no room for negotiation.

Interview Questions

• How could my prior experience help me in this role?   1 Answer

Catering Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY).

Interview

I met with the director of Food and Beverage Manager, and answered many questions. I was asked to spend several hours observing the current supervisor. She reviewed my previous job history, and let her know a little personal information about myself.

Interview Questions

• What brings you to this job   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

i initially had a phone interview that went great, Then i went in the following week for a second interview and i was hired on the spot. I started a week later. The interview was very quick and easy.

Catering Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

It was short, about 15 mins. They rushed me out of the interview. I knew someone that worked within the company so I pretty much secured the job. Also I was the only person that applied that had a college degree.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself?
      What experience do you have in the field?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY).

Interview

In person panel interview. Focused on quality questions.Was a nice interview but not very organized, could be more structured for future applicants. All in all it was a positive experience

Food Service Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY).

Interview

1st round with HR over phone.
    2nd round with DM over phone
    3rd round with panel at one of their other locations.
    4th round with client at the location.
    Offer extended
    gave a week to decide and get back.

Tough for negotiations. Did not budge at all

Interview Questions

• why are you looking for a new job?   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I had an initial interview with the on-site District Manager. My second interview was with the Regional Marketing Director who was in town the next week. There was a three week wait period after my second interview before they gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve the meal plan retention rate? How can we improve the pricing scheme/ meal bundle pricing for students not on meal plan?   1 Answer

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

A few days after I applied, they called me. I was living in a different state, so I had a phone interview for like 10 mins a few days after the first phone call. They sent me an email on the same day to let me know I got a job.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your previous job? Nothing complicated questions.   1 Answer