Aramark Route Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.6

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Rockford, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Very easy. My former boss just had me fill out an application. No questions were asked. I later found out that he really didn't care about who he hired because he was in the process of already getting another job.

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark in January 2017.

Interview

met with local GM
    discuss background and job qualifications
    no gps on truck they have you start as a fill in driver where you will get a call early morning if your needed to fill in hourly pay

Interview Questions

• how did you handle a difficult situation with a unhappy customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Decent interview. The gentleman who interviewed was polite and knew all the answers to my questions. He did distort many facts. I felt he distorted these facts due to the high turnover at that location.

Interview Questions

• Why I was leaving the company I was with.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Modesto, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a one on one interview process that was divided up into three separate interviews, with three separate managers. The overall interview process can last two or three days depending the time they have that day.

Interview Questions

• For experience in route jobs and customer service experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

What they made to sound negotiable was your hourly rate and days for you to work; which was not really anything to negotiate. they said it was how much I was going to make & work and that was it.

Route Sales Representatives Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

Pretty straight forward as to what the job entails as far as hours worked and physical demand. Informed you that you are required to sell new business. Let you know this job isn't for everybody

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can handle working 55 hours a week or more?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Informal interview process. Met briefly with a senior manager who reviewed background and qualifications, then interviewed with two managers who explained the duties and responsibilities of the job. The next step in the process involved riding along with an experienced route driver. The crux of this interview revolved around accepting a route that could start as early as 2:30 AM, averaged 50-60 hours a week in a five day work week.

Interview Questions

• Generally just questions about experience and background. No behavioral questions asked. Employer seemed most concerned about getting a fit for the position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Union, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

Walked in with prior experience from cintas corporation to fill out application, (dressed formally of course), asked for an application, they asked me am I there for an interview I said no , just filling out an application, they said oh, wow , I asked because your dressed like your going to a wedding, lol! I handed my resume tk what happened to.be a manager, be said can you fill out everything here, I replied, of course, he then said do you have time for an interview right now, I said of course, I went and spoke go a very down to earth manager, we spoke about experience among other work related subjects, he then asked me if I could take a drug test, background check, etc., I replied sure. After two weeks I got a callback and now im here,. Feeling blessed!

Interview Questions

• Nothing at all! everything was a usual work relatedquestion. All in all great interview!   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me an offer I accepted, its that simple!

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Charlotte, NC) in January 2008.

Interview

Pretty common interview questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted their first offer, needed a job pretty bad

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark in October 2012.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with standard questions about your history. The personal interviuew was pretty informal and we were not a good match.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Was referred my friend who worked there. Submitted resume. Spoke briefly with GM on the phone and set up interview. Very relaxed ~60 minute interview with GM. Received a phone call from the GM offering the position a few days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Really no negotiation with the postion other than possible time off for upcoming planned vacation.