Aramark Route Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark Route Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.6

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark in January 2017.

Interview

met with local GM
discuss background and job qualifications
no gps on truck they have you start as a fill in driver where you will get a call early morning if your needed to fill in hourly pay

Interview Questions

• how did you handle a difficult situation with a unhappy customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Decent interview. The gentleman who interviewed was polite and knew all the answers to my questions. He did distort many facts. I felt he distorted these facts due to the high turnover at that location.

Interview Questions

• Why I was leaving the company I was with.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salinas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Salinas, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very professional and descriptive for the job position. Kept reassuring if it's what I wanted to do. I'm not a sales person so I didn't manage the questions that were asked properly.

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Modesto, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a one on one interview process that was divided up into three separate interviews, with three separate managers. The overall interview process can last two or three days depending the time they have that day.

Interview Questions

• For experience in route jobs and customer service experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

What they made to sound negotiable was your hourly rate and days for you to work; which was not really anything to negotiate. they said it was how much I was going to make & work and that was it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark (Pompano Beach, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Was lied about on more than one occasion by the man in charge before even showing up. 1-a lifting restriction on the resumé i submitted! Bogus. 2-that i'd blew an interview off that wasn't scheduled. Bogus!&rescheduled 3-after the fact i was accused of wearing a hoody and appearing to be on drugs durring the interview by the mgr that was hoping to run the facility soon.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about experience and what seperates me from other candidates.   1 Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

The questions were easy enough, standard STAR format (tell us about a time when...), but the lack of professionalism from the manager was the worst I've ever encountered. Had 3 interviews total, being told I had the job after the 2nd and that the 3rd was simply "a formality." I was given a start date, had my uniform ordered and was ready to go, only to have the manager let me know that the company was "on hold" for hiring people and that they would let me know ASAP when I could start. Over the following days and weeks my calls went unanswered and messages un-returned, as the manager never got back to me about the job I had been promised. Completely unprofessional and not the way you treat people, overall very disgusted with the company.

Route Sales Representatives Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

Pretty straight forward as to what the job entails as far as hours worked and physical demand. Informed you that you are required to sell new business. Let you know this job isn't for everybody

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can handle working 55 hours a week or more?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Rockford, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Very easy. My former boss just had me fill out an application. No questions were asked. I later found out that he really didn't care about who he hired because he was in the process of already getting another job.

Anonymous Employee in White Hall, AR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aramark (White Hall, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy , not drawn out no online waiting playing games one interview you know if you get hired or not. Nice friendly environment. You know what your getting into like it or not. Doesn't feel like their sizing you up asking you crazy questions bout how you would handle certain situation it down to earth old school interview.

Interview Questions

• Ask if I thought I could handle this type of work hot and long hours   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Informal interview process. Met briefly with a senior manager who reviewed background and qualifications, then interviewed with two managers who explained the duties and responsibilities of the job. The next step in the process involved riding along with an experienced route driver. The crux of this interview revolved around accepting a route that could start as early as 2:30 AM, averaged 50-60 hours a week in a five day work week.

Interview Questions

• Generally just questions about experience and background. No behavioral questions asked. Employer seemed most concerned about getting a fit for the position.   1 Answer