Aramark Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark Server Interview Questions

1.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Billings, MT) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online, received a call, had a phone interview, and was offered a position on the spot. This is supposed to be fifty words but that really all that happened. I don't have much more to say.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us about yourself
    2. Explain your experience
    3. 3 words to describe you   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied via email, and was asked to come in for an interview. The manager sat down with me in a private dining room and asked me about my lifestyle and eating habits and why I wanted a job as a food server. Nothing really took me by surprise at all, and I aced the interview and was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Toledo, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Brief and consice. I was asked straightforward questions about job experice and how great of a fit I might be to the team and operation of the dining facility. Apart from talking with human resources, the interview process and job finding was pretty much straightforward and easy.

Anonymous Employee in Page, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Page, AZ) in February 2013.

Interview

Takes too long. You apply, never hear anything, then someone calls to screen you from hr, the background check takes forever, then you may or may not hear from the actual hiring department. Going to North Rim this summer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There are none, the place in union and hr and management uses this as their excuse for bad wages.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Hartford, CT) in April 2012.

Interview

I walked into the Comcast Theatre because thats where Aramark had their contract with. I just walked in and applied. The interview was a generic interview. With simple questions like who were your previous employers and ect. It was very easy to get the job it was as if they were hiring anybody.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2010.

Interview

Very nice working environment. Lacked kitchen staff.