Aramark Shift Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark Shift Supervisor Interview Questions

1.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Baltimore, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

my interview was excellent I met with the director and dietary manager we sat and talked asked and answered desired questions and received a tour of the facility I then asked when do I start filled out my paperwork, waited for my paperwork for my drug screening, once the process was complete I received my schedule and the rest is history

Interview Questions

• how do I deal with difficult conflicts   2 Answers

Negotiation

there really wasn't a negotiation phase the director and manager found me a great fit

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

3 interviews. Excellent treatment.tour of facilities. Answered my questions. Caring and made me feel like I belonged. Understood my history and gave me a chance. A great experience and I highly recommend it to everyone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was in range

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Columbus, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

not worth it for real.They were unprofessional as well as not prepared themselves for the interview. They didn't have applications at first to give me in the first place.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Boston, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

I was not a formal interview, applied on Craigslist and already had experience with the brand so we just chatted about the brand and what we liked and disliked about it.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark in August 2008.

Interview

It was a very quick process. I called about an ad in the paper and was called in the next day for an interview. I wouldn't even really call it an interview because once I was in the office, I pretty much had the job. The supervisor was very polite but very business oriented. Even after working for her I would say she was more business than anything. There wasn't a drug test but I don't know if it was just the location I was at or Aramark in general.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle the last customer complaint you received?   Answer Question