Aramark Sous Chef Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark Sous Chef Interview Questions

Interviews at Aramark

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Washington, DC) in July 2013.

Interview

Initial sit down interview to review resume and talk about career goals. The second step was a mystery basket tasting which was three courses. And I actually had to do the tasting two separate times because the client could not attend the first tastings.

Interview Questions

• What changes/improvements could I bring to the units menu   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2018.

Interview

Went in and performed a mystery basket and afterwards was offered the position. I have completed all tax forms, background, employee new hire handbook and orientation . It has been over three weeks now and I still have not began working.

Anonymous Employee in Marshall, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Marshall, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Sat down with the GM and the F&B Director and they laid out what they expect from me. We went over my resume and after a short discussion on compensation they asked when could I start.

Interview Questions

• What are my plans for the kitchen?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (New Orleans, LA) in July 2014.

Interview

Detailed and comfortable management mad me feel comfortable and was to the point but knew my experience and the knowledge i had for scratch cooking and did not inform me of everything in a can or frozen or the fact it woulkd be an ambush for a new manager coming in

Interview Questions

• same as always Dietary director was on top of what she wanted   Answer Question

Negotiation

no actally what we shook on was 50 cents lkess thewn what i got