Aramark Interview Questions in Tampa, FL | Glassdoor

Aramark Interview Questions in Tampa, FL

2.2

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Sat with a manager, who asked me questions related to catering and logistics. There was strong emphasis of hygiene and food safety, and the questions were fashioned to test personal hygiene and behavior when handling food items. The overall tone was moderate, not too tough or laid back. The managers who interviewed me were friendly and cheerfully answered my questions.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process is lengthy process consisting of a phone screen, scheduling face to face meetings with multiple local managers and waiting a month to get any feedback. The questions were open ended to stimulate the applicant to do most the speaking. The questions are scripted and are hypothetical work situations inquiring how you would act to the situation. Or they reference an accomplishment on your resume and ask for actual examples of how you attained the specified results, what obstacles you had to overcome to accomplishment the outcome, etc. to qualify if your actions align with their desired behaviors.

Interview Questions

• So tell us about yourself?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online, The recruiter called me and did an interview, then called me back to coach for upcomming interview with direct boss and his boss. phone interview with regional sales manager, face to face with Tampa sales manger. got offer before I made it home, went back for paperwork for drug/backgr

Interview Questions

• They want to hear that you don't care how far you have to drive, how long you have to work. Make sure you say "hunter" a few times.   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Tampa, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

You may meet with a Production manager, District Manager, Sales Manager, or a supervisor.
    A plant tour is involved for you to get an idea of plant operations and expectations.

Interview Questions

• How you deal with challenges
      How you foster team growth
      Experience from other industries
      Salary Expectation
      Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark (Tampa, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

A manager interviewed about 10 minutes at school. He asked about school and experience. They focus on getting to know about your personality and see if you could give a good customer service.

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Tampa, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Not a whole lot of question about me personally just general questions about working in a fast pace environment. What is my job history in relevance to working in a kitchen.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle multiple tasks at once such as prep, cooking and helping on the front line if need be?   Answer Question