Arapahoe Community College Interview Questions in Littleton, CO | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 5, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arapahoe Community College

Work Study Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arapahoe Community College (Littleton, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Must be willing to learn about computers or currently studying computers. Must be a team player and willing to help the technicians when they need it. Be able to setup workstations in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Give us a time when you and a coworker had a disagreement.   Answer Question

Adjunct Faculty Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arapahoe Community College (Littleton, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple. I was already acquainted with the Department Chair through professional organizations we had served on together. I highly recommend serving in your local processional organizations. Not only does it help you build a professional network, but it allows you to give back to your community and help others to become successful.

Interview Questions

• What was my teaching philosophy, how did I see that being utilized at ACC?
      How many years teaching experience did I have prior to applying at ACC?
      Answer Question