Arapahoe Community College Interview Questions in Littleton, CO | Glassdoor

Arapahoe Community College Interview Questions in Littleton, CO

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arapahoe Community College (Littleton, CO).

Interview

Committee questions and teaching demo with topic given beforehand. A campus tour would be nice. Having students participate would improve the process. Beautiful area with satellite campuses being built. Nice people.

Work Study Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arapahoe Community College (Littleton, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Must be willing to learn about computers or currently studying computers. Must be a team player and willing to help the technicians when they need it. Be able to setup workstations in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Give us a time when you and a coworker had a disagreement.   Answer Question

Adjunct Faculty Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arapahoe Community College (Littleton, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple. I was already acquainted with the Department Chair through professional organizations we had served on together. I highly recommend serving in your local processional organizations. Not only does it help you build a professional network, but it allows you to give back to your community and help others to become successful.

Interview Questions

• What was my teaching philosophy, how did I see that being utilized at ACC?
      How many years teaching experience did I have prior to applying at ACC?   Answer Question