Arbonne International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arbonne International Interview Questions

2.4

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arbonne International (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Met with the supervisor for a 1:1 interview, then a creative director 1:1 interview after. Everyone should ask about the corporate culture before starting. Toxic and strange to say the least.

Interview Questions

• I asked 'How long was the last person in this position that I'm filling?'   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arbonne International.

Interview

Very thorough, be sure to prepare and do your homework on the company. Be prepared to answer questions about your experience on your resume and complete testing based on software you have experience with.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in the past with Microsoft office software?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was discussed up front with no surprises. I was happy with the process.

Human Resources Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arbonne International in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewed a while back but never heard back. This shows a complete lack of professionalism. Don't respond back to peoples follow up inquiries. My recommendation is that if you interview people, its courtesy to get back to them within a couple of weeks or even at 30 days. The interviewer felt like the interview was an inconvenience to her.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arbonne International (Irvine, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview first then on-site interview. During the phone interview he asked me how I came up with the project that I put it in the portfolio and what I did in my previous job. Explained what my role is if I join the team and how the process work with everyone.

Senior IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Arbonne International (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was great! Easy to speak to everyone, was treated with respect and given every opportunity for me to ask questions. I met the right amount of people in person and they didn't waste my time. And they communicated with me at the right intervals, not too long and not too frequent. AND they gave me some products before I had the job!

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arbonne International (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

My interview process was very organized and went smoothly. The Head of Talent Acquisition is a strong brand ambassador for Arbonne. She was always available, exhibiting a professional, can-do attitude. I appreciated her tenacity and advocacy on my behalf. It was a pleasure working with her during my recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• Their questions were related to change management with a focus on process improvement.   Answer Question

IT Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arbonne International in April 2015.

Interview

1 Hour phone interview, that was setup through a recruiter. Not very technical interview. Listened to more about the company that talking about my qualifications. Took a long time to get setup and coordinated, due to company scheduling conflicts. Ultimately the position was not a fit for me, nor was I a fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in working at Arbonne?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arbonne International (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Included initial phone conversation, then meeting at HQ with 4/5 different groups. Questions seemed wildly out of sync with the position description. Lot of sitting around, waiting for next group. Interviewers all appeared to be very young and inexperienced; stuck mainly to general topics and did not get into many details or requirements.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee who was constantly complaining? (This was not a management position.)   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arbonne International (Addison, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Very easy going, the person that was to interview me was absent that day so I had a fill in. It was laid back, questions were easy to answer if you know what your doing. I got there and they did not print my resume so I had to email it and print it for them before interview started.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of supplying good customer service and how many times is it ok to be absent in a 6 month period.-   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation,

Business Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arbonne International (Irvine, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

applied online for the Business Financial Analyst opportunity. Was contacted a couple weeks later by email to schedule a phone conversation with a HR screener. We spoke very briefly. She was so rude and abrupt. It was a complete waste of 7 minutes (the duration of the call). When I asked her questions about the make up of the team she caught an attitude. It was just weird. There weren't a lot of questions asked of me. Only what did I know about the company and why did I want to leave my current employer and what was my salary requirements, that was it. Based on their website and online reviews it seems like a decent company but the recruiter left a horrible taste in my mouth.