Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Network Device QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Michigan Ctr, MI

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arbor Networks (Michigan Ctr, MI) in January 2010.

i got a call from the recruiter. She asked very basic questions about networking like tcp/ip and RIP and OSPF and a very definations about software testing. This lasted about 20 mins. She told me that i should expect a call from the team manager in about a week. She scheduled an appointment for next week. The interview was taken over the phone by two people. One QA specialist and one Network Specialist. They concentrated more on my resume. The projects i had done earlier. I was asked a lot of RIP and OSPF and again just the basic definations in QA. They asked me about LINIX shell scripting which i dont know. It lasted about 40mins. They were supposed to call back for the on-site. But did not. whenever i follow up they say that they are still considering me as a potential candidate for the next round but have not decided yet. Its been 45 days and still haven't heard from them.

Interview Questions

• what are virtual links in OSPF   1 Answer
  • what is the address in the IP field when it goes from one router to another   1 Answer