Arby's Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arby's Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2017

2.5

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

It was short and easy. Straight to the point. Will be forward to getting a interview from this company. Very direct and simple. The information was good and hopefully. Glad I applied.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arby's

Anonymous Employee in Altus, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arby's (Altus, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

Had an interview with the District Manager at the Altus, Ok location. Interview lasted approximately 20 minutes. Was scheduled for a 2nd interview with the General Manager at the Lawton, Ok location.

I had applied for the job via Glassdoor one evening, the next morning I had received a phone call to set up an interview. I was very impressed as to how fast my application had been processed and reviewed. Thank You Glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• Did I ever have a time where I had to have a "dreadful" conversation with an employee?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Arby's (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Submitted application and within 10 minutes received a phone call asking me to come in for an interview. Had a single interview and was made an offer and began salary negotiations.

Interview Questions

• What do I like to do outside of work for fun?   Answer Question
    • How would you keep a group of teenagers under control on a Friday night.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Arby's?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were easy because I knew what I was willing to get up in the morning for and wouldn't except anything less. The key is to be willing to walk away.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arby's in May 2016.

Interview

Applied On company careers page & indeed Saturday. District Supervisor emailed me on Monday for an interview set up for Tuesday at a nearby store. The interview was about 20-30 min. After the interview I was told that I would receive a call later if I was going to proceed. Got the call a few hours later for a interview with the regional manager the next day . Regional manager interview was shorter but same question give or take.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your opening routine a your previous position   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to leave your current position for arbys   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their was room for negotiations pay & vacation.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Arby's (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Interview was very laid back. I had worked for them in the past so it was very easy. I had remembered a lot of their values and standards and the manager was impressed.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about Arbys   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arby's (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

I interviewed firat with the district manager and second the regional director of operations I negotiated my pay from 8.40 to 8.75 and then had 6 weeks of training in the management program before running one of their stores.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated 8.40 to 8.75 an hour based on experience

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arby's.

Interview

I like interviews so it so easy for me. Most likely it will be two people interviewing it the same time. I don't what I could said know your fast food. We slice meat every day.

Negotiation

my pay

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arby's (Columbus, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Three separate interviews. Two with area supervisors. Final with DO. Softball questions: what are your greatest strength/weaknesses, etc. basically, be quick on your feet. They want to see someone well maintained, personal appearance and hygiene are huge. Also, smiling and being personable. The last interview with Director of Operations was basically a conversation with a friend.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer complaint?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arby's (Evansville, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

General application through snag-a-job. Then an interview gets set up with the area supervisor. If he/she likes you, then it's another interview with the director of operations depending on his schedule. 5 weeks team member training when hired, 5 weeks management, then 5 weeks advanced management before certification is discussed. Will train only in certified training units.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went above and beyond your job requirements.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Arby's (Louisville, KY) in September 2013.

Interview

Was asked about my prior work experience in food and management training. Asked about personal life, interests and what I like to do on my days off. Asked about my management style and my strengths and weaknesses as a manager.