Arby's Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.1

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director of Digital Platform Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arby's (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Unorganized and haphazard interview process dragged on for over a month with little to no communication. The interviews were done rudely and the organization seems unsure what they are looking for. Standard HR questions, no real exploration done on anyone's background, hiring manager seemed unable to answer any questions asked.

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arby's (Marietta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I got a call back within a week. The interview process was not even an interview process, to be quite honest. I walked in, introduced myself to the assistant manager, and she told me straight up that I was going to get the job, no interview needed. I found out after I got hired that this particular store has been in dire need of employees for a while. The speediness of my interview made sense afterwards.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any. Like, I'm not even joking. I didn't get asked any question. I think they asked me where I went to college, how old I was. And then I walked out and came back for orientation the next day.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arby's (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I met with the area manager at one of the local Arby's restaurants and the interview went very well. Arby's seems to be growing and I really like the food.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arby's (Suwanee, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted to set up an interview a week after I applied online. I came in and sat down with the general manager. The interview was just one question and after I answered, I was told the expectations of the position. My interviewer was very laid back and friendly. He could tell that I was nervous and told me that I was doing well on the interview and not to worry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arby's (Carrollton, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

He called and told me to come in for an interview. I showed up early. During the interview, it was more like a conversation rather than an interview. We just talked about what I was doing with school and what I planned to do afterwards. He told me he would call the next Tuesday and he never called. I tried calling back but the line is always busy.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan on doing after you graduate high school?   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arby's (Fayetteville, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Went in person, spoke to manager and based off my background experiences sat down had a brief interview and got hired on the spot. Started the next following week, had to do a drug test and background test which took a week.

Interview Questions

• Q: why do you want to work for Arbys?   1 Answer

Brand Activation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arby's (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Process moved fairly quickly. I applied online on a Sunday. Had a phone interview the following Tuesday and an In-person a week later. They were very friendly and welcoming. I met with 4 different people for my in person interview.

Human Resource Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arby's (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

For a support position, you'll meet with the hiring manager and possibly the dept VP.

Interview Questions

• None, it was friendly. Middle managers often don't know how to interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated vacation to have more. They ran it by the Sen Vice President and atty and said yes.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arby's (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

At my initial interview, the manager asked me some very tough questions. Ones that I personally was not prepared for. I respect that, seeing a manager that wants only the cream of the crop on his crew. Though this manager liked me, they were unsure if I was prepared for a face paced and stressful environment.
    At my second interview, another manager focused far more on my personality and my ability to interact with both customers and coworkers.
    I believe that the interview HIGHLY depends on the manager in question.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Marketing Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arby's (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

Was kind of fun - you do a Wonderlic aptitude test (like the NFL does) along with the standard interview. There's also a personality quiz. It's a fun atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my last Arby's experience.   1 Answer