Arby's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arby's Cashier Interview Questions

1.6

Cashier Interview

Interview

Easy, not difficult to answer any questions. Mostly concerned with what hours you were available and if you were flexible. Asked about honesty and what you would do in certain instances such as your register is short. Asked general math questions. Asked why you want to work here.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arby's

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arby's.

Interview

Interview was less than 30 minutes. Interview was one on one. Interview was held in dining area. Interviewer was the assistant store manager. Interviewer was very nice. Interview was fairly simple. No surprise questions. Basically wanted to know if I had any previous cashier experience and to know my hours of availability.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arby's.

Interview

Very relaxed, the GM mainly wanted to know my schedule and availability. The manager was interested in if I had a bubbly personality and was I able to multitask while taking direction. She made it know that Arby's was team effort.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a difficult situation, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

we really didn't have to negotiate the company worked around my schedule

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arby's (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

My friend worked there so I applied and 2 days later I went in for an interview. Had a quick interview that consisted of reading through my application and going over my schedule. Wasn't a real interview. I pretty much had the job already.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arby's.

Interview

This was my first ever interview, so I was slightly nervous but my interviewer was very nice and he did not ask many challenging questions, I finished the interview in about 5-10 minutes and he told me what I'd need to get for my uniform and that he'd call me in about a weeks time with when I'd be starting.

Interview Questions

• If hired what position could you see yourself best working in (i.e. Front, kitchen, or drive-thru)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arby's (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2013.

Interview

They ask you basic questions regarding your experience with fast food. The interviews are very basic. They only ask a couple of questions but beware you want to look good. Put on your best face.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, they offer you minimum wage. YOu take it.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arby's in September 2013.

Interview

I got hired right on the spot. Then she went and got the schedule to put in for the week plus orientation. i really enjoyed working there. And I would love to work there again.

Anonymous Employee in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arby's (Apopka, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

I handed in my application and had an interview on the spot. It was about 20 minutes long. The general manager said he normally doesn't do this but I seem like a nice girl and I hold myself very poised, then offered me a job. General manager was very nice and considerate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Worland, WY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Arby's (Worland, WY) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was just a bunch of them telling me what the company was about and what the job en tells. The Manager that interviewed me was very polite and acted like they wanted me to be apart of the team.

Anonymous Employee in Rincon, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arby's (Rincon, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

I turned in a paper application and was called back about a week later for an interview the day of the phone call. I was offered a free soft drink upon arrival and asked to sit in the lobby to wait for the General Manager. The interview process was very professional. I was told about the hiring process and what working for the store would be like. Finished up by addressing when call backs would be made (within the next 2-3 days). I received a call back for the position applied for within just a few hours. The assistant manager suggested I be hired due to my friendly presence when I came for the interview and came in on his day off the next morning for my orientation. The work environment is wonderful. Very professional but also fun and friendly. Even though it's crew in fast food, I love my job.

Interview Questions

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Arby's Cashier Interview when can you work
Arby's Cashier Interview What hours are you available to work?
Arby's Cashier Interview Name a time you were in a difficult situation, how did you handle it?
Arby's Cashier Interview Salt Lake City, UT When can you start
Arby's Cashier Interview If hired what position could you see yourself best working in (i.e. Front, kitchen, or drive-thru)?
Arby's Cashier Interview Las Vegas, NV None were difficult
Arby's Cashier Interview My medical problems that I had with my knee.
Arby's Cashier Interview Apopka, FL Describing what I like to do in my free time.
Arby's Cashier Interview Worland, WY What are my strengths ?
Arby's Cashier Interview Rincon, GA Where do you see yourself in a year?
Arby's Cashier Interview Rincon, GA How would you describe yourself?