Arby's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

1.6

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arby's.

Interview

The interview process was somewhat long and in depth. They really want to know who you are, what you bring to the table, and what they can do for you as a company. They ask about previous employment and how the experience will help you if hired. They also ask you to describe your strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arby's

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arby's (Killeen, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied to the Fort Hood exchange food court Arbys. It took less than 20 min to do. Waited about 6-7 days for a call to schedule an interview. Arrived at the Post Exchange food court asked for the manager for 15 min. Suddenly she brought a partner and did a 2 on 1 interview. Asked about 10 questions, nothing to stress about even though I was very nervous. Left feeling confident I did well at least better than my last job interview. Went home waited a day then they called and told me I was picked for the job and they were going to do a background check, and i should wait 5-7 days to hear back from them to start the paperwork.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Easy, not difficult to answer any questions. Mostly concerned with what hours you were available and if you were flexible. Asked about honesty and what you would do in certain instances such as your register is short. Asked general math questions. Asked why you want to work here.

Anonymous Employee in Milledgeville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Arby's (Milledgeville, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Got the interview when I walked the application in, she asked me questions that barely had anything to do with the position. It was mostly a front put up. Pretending to be talking about something because the store owner was there and she didn't want to lose her job herself.

Interview Questions

• Do you eat here regularly? Have you ever ate here at all?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arby's.

Interview

Interview was less than 30 minutes. Interview was one on one. Interview was held in dining area. Interviewer was the assistant store manager. Interviewer was very nice. Interview was fairly simple. No surprise questions. Basically wanted to know if I had any previous cashier experience and to know my hours of availability.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arby's.

Interview

Very relaxed, the GM mainly wanted to know my schedule and availability. The manager was interested in if I had a bubbly personality and was I able to multitask while taking direction. She made it know that Arby's was team effort.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a difficult situation, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

we really didn't have to negotiate the company worked around my schedule

Anonymous Employee in Wind Gap, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arby's (Wind Gap, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Fun. We talked so much the interview lasted an hour. Got along great. The GM was very kind and made me comfortable.We talked about how many hours I would get based on my availability. The only issue I had was I needed an ID to start working

Interview Questions

• explain an example of good customer service. And how to fix a complaint   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arby's (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

My friend worked there so I applied and 2 days later I went in for an interview. Had a quick interview that consisted of reading through my application and going over my schedule. Wasn't a real interview. I pretty much had the job already.

Anonymous Employee in Rich, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arby's (Rich, AR) in February 2014.

Interview

took one interview i got the job. it was a pretty easy process my friend recommended me nothing much to it. I worked there for about three months had to leave for college. Was a good experience.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arby's.

Interview

This was my first ever interview, so I was slightly nervous but my interviewer was very nice and he did not ask many challenging questions, I finished the interview in about 5-10 minutes and he told me what I'd need to get for my uniform and that he'd call me in about a weeks time with when I'd be starting.

Interview Questions

• If hired what position could you see yourself best working in (i.e. Front, kitchen, or drive-thru)?   1 Answer