Arby's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 23, 2017

1.7

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arby's (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was an okay process. I went there and interviewed for a position. The position was for a cashier. I felt it went well and all. it was a good experience. I learned a lot about interviewing there and the guy seemed nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arby's

Anonymous Employee in Bristow, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arby's (Bristow, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

I walked in and asked for an application. The manager called me a week later for an interview. The interviewer (district manager) was late. She was black and chill. She asked me pretty simple questions like my availability , transportation, etc. She said I was hired and scheduled an orientation for me. Good times.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you think you'd be a great fit?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arby's.

Interview

The interview process was somewhat long and in depth. They really want to know who you are, what you bring to the table, and what they can do for you as a company. They ask about previous employment and how the experience will help you if hired. They also ask you to describe your strengths and weaknesses.

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arby's (Killeen, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied to the Fort Hood exchange food court Arbys. It took less than 20 min to do. Waited about 6-7 days for a call to schedule an interview. Arrived at the Post Exchange food court asked for the manager for 15 min. Suddenly she brought a partner and did a 2 on 1 interview. Asked about 10 questions, nothing to stress about even though I was very nervous. Left feeling confident I did well at least better than my last job interview. Went home waited a day then they called and told me I was picked for the job and they were going to do a background check, and i should wait 5-7 days to hear back from them to start the paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arby's (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

They ask you the basic Job interview questions. You don't have to bring any cards or anything unless asked. Information is filled during Orientation. I got the job before they even interviewed me so i'm not too sure if they followed protocol.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arby's (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

It was pretty easy and upfront. Just had a simple little conversation with the manager and i had the job. They was pretty straight forward with what they needed from me.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Easy, not difficult to answer any questions. Mostly concerned with what hours you were available and if you were flexible. Asked about honesty and what you would do in certain instances such as your register is short. Asked general math questions. Asked why you want to work here.

Anonymous Employee in Milledgeville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Arby's (Milledgeville, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Got the interview when I walked the application in, she asked me questions that barely had anything to do with the position. It was mostly a front put up. Pretending to be talking about something because the store owner was there and she didn't want to lose her job herself.

Interview Questions

• Do you eat here regularly? Have you ever ate here at all?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arby's.

Interview

Interview was less than 30 minutes. Interview was one on one. Interview was held in dining area. Interviewer was the assistant store manager. Interviewer was very nice. Interview was fairly simple. No surprise questions. Basically wanted to know if I had any previous cashier experience and to know my hours of availability.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arby's.

Interview

Very relaxed, the GM mainly wanted to know my schedule and availability. The manager was interested in if I had a bubbly personality and was I able to multitask while taking direction. She made it know that Arby's was team effort.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a difficult situation, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

we really didn't have to negotiate the company worked around my schedule