Arby's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arby's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Black River Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arby's (Black River Falls, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

I went in they asked me simple questions and they offered me 8.00/hr which I was fine with. I got the job and all that was left was for me to get my work permit, because im under 18.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arby's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arby's (Jefferson City, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

The interviewer asks a few general questions about your overall strongest personality traits and then asks what you would do in a few different scenarios. If you answer a scenario incorrectly, the interviewer will tell you what you would have done wrong and why it is wrong.

Interview Questions

• Are you outgoing and a people person?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dyersburg, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arby's (Dyersburg, TN).

Interview

Basically I came in and sat down with the general manager and we went over my answers to my application. It was very simple and quick. After that they offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arby's (Moline, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied Through the app snagajob, and I called them about a week after applying. When I went in for the first interview, the only complaint I had was waiting for 2 hours before the GM interviewed me. Besides that, it was an easy smooth interview. She mostly just told me the rules if I got the job. It felt like a pre-interview.Then the week after that I called again to schedule a second interview with the store Manager. I went in and had to wait about 40 minutes. She asked me more personal questions but they were pretty easy and it was an overall quick interview. After the interview she told me i was hired and told me to come in for the orientation the next day!!

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to this job?/Why would we pick you for this job?   1 Answer
    • What do you see yourself in 5 years?/What is your future goal?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arby's (Fort Smith, AR) in October 2015.

Interview

I was called in and scheduled a time. Waited for my manager to get a chance to come and see me. She asked me when I was available and experience- the overall interview was done in 5 minutes and she had paperwork gathered for me to sign.

Interview Questions

• When can you come in?
      What days can you work?
      What is your previous experience?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elizabethtown, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arby's (Elizabethtown, KY) in September 2015.

Interview

I actually walked in and filled out an application. They had signs outside that they were hiring. I had worked there the year before and then had to put in my two weeks notice so I could go to school. So, I got offered the job that day. I did talk about my expectations with the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• How many hours a week are you trying to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arby's (Belmont, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy not hard whatso ever. Personal questions were asked. Asked many questions about what hours i was able to work and let me even take off cetain days in advance

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arby's (Rogers, AR) in August 2015.

Interview

I came in, sat at the table with a first assistant. She had a notebook in her hand and began asking me my availability. She didn't really ask me any personal questions, just greeted me and asked me to take a seat.

Interview Questions

• She asked me about my availibility, then told me to come in Friday to start. Was hired on the spot and asked NO actual questions. Now, with the new GM he sits and asks about "how would you handle" / "what would you do" questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Post Falls, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arby's (Post Falls, ID).

Interview

sat down in lobby of the store had to wait until it was not busy, once he cam out he had asked a few questions, I answered them and we laughed a few times, It was over all very simple, he gave me the job on the spot,

Anonymous Employee in Ocean Springs, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arby's (Ocean Springs, MS) in July 2015.

Interview

I wasn't interviewed very much. I guess they had just fired a girl because she was dishonest with the company and since my application was on file they pulled it and called me. I went into the restaurant and sat down with the general manager who just asked mostly questions about my work availability. It didn't feel very much like an interview and it was short. They seemed like they just really needed to hire someone ASAP.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you want to do this job?   1 Answer
    • Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer
    • He also asked me about my availability because of what I wrote down.   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions for me about this job?   1 Answer
    • I had put down a desired pay rate of $8.00 per hour because I knew he would offer less if I was offered a job. (this is my first job and minimum wage is $7.25) He told me he couldn't give me 8/hour and he offered me a little more than minimum wage and I accepted.   Answer Question