Arby's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

1.9

206 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arby's.

Interview

Dress nice, come in for your interview and answer the questions they have for you and then wait for them to call you and let you know if you got the job

Interview Questions

• Why are you alppyin for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kinston, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arby's (Kinston, NC).

Interview

The interviewer was more into slamming me (verbally) about my attire appearance than to do her job by interviewing me about the job I applied for. She said that she even had to reconsider to interview me. All I had were summer clothes (tank top & shorts).

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to dress for an interview?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arby's (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

I was recommended by one of my colleagues to the franchisee and was immediately scheduled for interview with the COO. I was asked about my former job and what I can contribute to their start-up company. At that time, they have not said that it is a franchise for fast food restaurant for Arby's. After the interview, I was hired the same day.

Manager Interview

Interview

It was fine .great questions. very engaged. great store.clean store.attentive listener..will come back at end of year. no openings now.good future place to work. will go to another location. . .

Anonymous Employee in Ripon, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arby's (Ripon, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I got in there and, after asking the cashier for the manager, was given a free drink and was asked to pick a table to sit down at. Seeing as it was somewhat busy at the time it took about 10 minutes for the manager to get to me which was totally fine.

The manager was very kind and cheerful. Although I was nervous going in (since it was my first time doing an interview) I instantly forgot about it while she talked to me. She asked me a couple questions and told me she'd call me if I got the job, which she did a few days later.

Interview Questions

• If an employee was caught stealing, how do you think they should be punished?   Answer Question
    • When you walk into a store, how do you expect to be treated?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Girardeau, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arby's (Cape Girardeau, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty lax. We pretty much just sat and talked. She told me to tell her about myself and that was about the extent of the questions. We discussed availability, opportunities for advancement, and pay. I wanted to be considered for assistant manager and she told me we could talk about it after about 30 days of employment. I thought the pay was low to start out ($8.00) so I am exploring other opportunities before I accept the position.

Anonymous Employee in Butler, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arby's (Butler, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a callback within 2 days for an interview. The Asst. Manager I interviewed with was very nice and pleasant. The questions were easy and it was overall a good experience. No drug test.

Director of Digital Platform Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arby's (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Unorganized and haphazard interview process dragged on for over a month with little to no communication. The interviews were done rudely and the organization seems unsure what they are looking for. Standard HR questions, no real exploration done on anyone's background, hiring manager seemed unable to answer any questions asked.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arby's.

Interview

The interview process was somewhat long and in depth. They really want to know who you are, what you bring to the table, and what they can do for you as a company. They ask about previous employment and how the experience will help you if hired. They also ask you to describe your strengths and weaknesses.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arby's (Columbus, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Walked in to apply. I have a family member who works there, so they called me the next day for an interview. Easy interview, asked if I had experience in fast food (I did), what hours, etc. offered me a job right on the spot and start the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience?   1 Answer