Arby's Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arby's Sales Associate Interview Questions

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arby's (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2013.

Interview

There was none, I handed them my application and then they told me I was hired and I started work the next day. It took no skill and literally anyone short of Osama Ben Laden could stroll in there and get employment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arby's

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arby's (West Des Moines, IA) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied online for a sales associate, and within a week I received a call back. The interview was very quick and easy. Most of the questions were centered around being able to count money and if you have any thing going on which requires you to be on time. I was offered the job right after they interview ended. Good starter job, but would not recommend if you plan on being there for more than a year. There is no good opportunaties for raises/promotions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, I was offered 7.50 which was higher than most others I talked to who had already been working there year(s).

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Arby's (New Castle, DE) in January 2012.

Interview

Maybe I'm old or young, but the interview process was simple. The main demographics of workers at Arby's was high school kids and adult 'lifers'. I was asked a few basic questions, given an offer with a somewhat excited M1, and then shown around to some of the regulars.

Interview Questions

• It's a pretty simple job. Show up wearing a plain colored T-shirt and you have the job.   1 Answer