Arby's Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 27, 2017

1.8

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kinston, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arby's (Kinston, NC).

Interview

The interviewer was more into slamming me (verbally) about my attire appearance than to do her job by interviewing me about the job I applied for. She said that she even had to reconsider to interview me. All I had were summer clothes (tank top & shorts).

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to dress for an interview?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Arby's

Anonymous Employee in Ripon, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arby's (Ripon, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I got in there and, after asking the cashier for the manager, was given a free drink and was asked to pick a table to sit down at. Seeing as it was somewhat busy at the time it took about 10 minutes for the manager to get to me which was totally fine.

The manager was very kind and cheerful. Although I was nervous going in (since it was my first time doing an interview) I instantly forgot about it while she talked to me. She asked me a couple questions and told me she'd call me if I got the job, which she did a few days later.

Interview Questions

• If an employee was caught stealing, how do you think they should be punished?   Answer Question
    • When you walk into a store, how do you expect to be treated?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Girardeau, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arby's (Cape Girardeau, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty lax. We pretty much just sat and talked. She told me to tell her about myself and that was about the extent of the questions. We discussed availability, opportunities for advancement, and pay. I wanted to be considered for assistant manager and she told me we could talk about it after about 30 days of employment. I thought the pay was low to start out ($8.00) so I am exploring other opportunities before I accept the position.

Anonymous Employee in Butler, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arby's (Butler, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a callback within 2 days for an interview. The Asst. Manager I interviewed with was very nice and pleasant. The questions were easy and it was overall a good experience. No drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Forestville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arby's (Forestville, MD).

Interview

Interviewing was personal, and very carefully applied. Its calming and helped me get core values of the company. The manager was direct and knew what they wanted. The staff was great and we did a lot in the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arby's (Fort Wayne, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

Waited around for about 15 minutes. The interview lasted for about 20. It went really smooth. It was like just having a normal conversation with someone. She just asked general questions. Nothing you would really need to prep for. There was a lot of people applying for the job. I was not hired.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arby's (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2016.

Interview

Super easy, the manager asked about past experience and what I expected as an employee. I was asked about career goals and I was offered a job! My past experience was definitely a bonus to getting hired, but it certainly was not a requirement

Interview Questions

• What do you expect as an employee for Arbys?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arby's in October 2016.

Interview

Went in, got a free drink and sat down with manager one on one. Very nice and open. It was kinda odd when a customer sits at the table next to you and starts listening to your interview.

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arby's (Marietta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I got a call back within a week. The interview process was not even an interview process, to be quite honest. I walked in, introduced myself to the assistant manager, and she told me straight up that I was going to get the job, no interview needed. I found out after I got hired that this particular store has been in dire need of employees for a while. The speediness of my interview made sense afterwards.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any. Like, I'm not even joking. I didn't get asked any question. I think they asked me where I went to college, how old I was. And then I walked out and came back for orientation the next day.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arby's (Suwanee, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted to set up an interview a week after I applied online. I came in and sat down with the general manager. The interview was just one question and after I answered, I was told the expectations of the position. My interviewer was very laid back and friendly. He could tell that I was nervous and told me that I was doing well on the interview and not to worry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.