Arc Aspicio Junior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Arc Aspicio

2.0

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arc Aspicio (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewer seemed unprepared, sounded young and wasn't able to converse about technical experiences- reflected poorly on the management's ability to plan the HR process. Subsequent email coordination seemed hasty and poorly written, typos were increasingly present from higher ranking staff. In hindsight HR enthusiasm after acceptance seemed artificial and belied what was ahead.

Interview Questions

• General questions, only about the company and homeland security- cursory questions about previous experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Arc Aspicio

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Arc Aspicio (Washington, DC).

Interview

The entire interview process took about four months, including an in-person visit and three phone interviews. HR staff and employees were all pleasant. The offer I received was well below the industry average. When I submitted a counter-offer, they showed no interest in negotiating.

Interview Questions