Arcadia Healthcare Solutions Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arcadia Healthcare Solutions Consultant Interview Questions

3.2

Consultant Interview

Interview

Very arduous interview process. Two phone interviews, then a 4+ hour onsite. Had to meet with over ten different people and go through a presentation, analytic interview, social, etc. It was too much for an experienced consultant. Seemed more appropriate for entry level positions.

Better offer at a more established consulting company.

Other Interview Reviews for Arcadia Healthcare Solutions

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions.

Interview

Half hour on campus interview. Went through resume, asked why I was interested in the company and the position. Asked me a brain teaser type case question. Time for questions at the end. Asked to do an on site interview. 5 parts: 1. Going over resume/what I know about the company/why I'm interested. 2. Case Study Question 3. Math/technical question 4. Lunch 5. Had to prepare a 20 minute power point presentation as to why I was a good fit for the company. Everyone at the company was very nice, thought interview went well.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too out of the ordinary for a consulting position.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

I was hired through on campus recruiting. The process was very seamless. They did first round interviews at my school, then a series of interviews at their office in Burlington. The interview process was difficult, but very fair. I would recommend being prepared for both case and analytical type questions.

Interview Questions

• I was surprised at the importance of the group case. I think this is particularly revealing about how each person will work in a group.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied through my school's online job application system, and was invited to interview on campus. Interview consisted of typical questions (tell me about yourself, walking through the resume, "what are you most proud of?", "tell me about a research project"). The interviewers were friendly and talked about the enjoyment they get, the travel involved (4/5 days in the week), the often difficult work week (sometimes 60-80 hours), the young culture, and carving your own path within the company. There was an easy analytic exercise (not quite a case question) at the end of the interview that mostly required using the P = R - C formula. I was notified within the next week that I would not be invited to the next round of on site interviews, and was okay with it considering I wasn't very interested in the travel and long hours involved with the job.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of accomplishing as an undergraduate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

#1 - On-Campus Interview
    #2 - On-Site Interview (8 Hours)

Interview Questions

• No curve balls. Fairly straightforward interview process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Providence, RI) in October 2012.

Interview

Very strange initial process. Was not initially contacted for an interview, then received an e-mail the day before the on campus interviews. Very short, mostly informational (going over resume) and little behavioral interview. No case was worked over during this interview and was intended for a second round apparently. A week later received an email stating that I wasn't chosen for the next round. Overall unclear process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Walk through resume. Why consulting. Why Arcadia.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA).

Interview

Four interviews - 'Case', 'Analytical', Presentation and 'Social'. The case and analytical are simple versions of any case pratice you've ever done. The 'analytical' focuses on a quantitative approach to choosing a business solution and is very straight forward. The 'Case' focuses instead of more practice project management issues and is easy to walk through. The presentation is merely verbally relating how your resume relates to the job with a powerpoint and the social is just a business lunch.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy. Salary negotiation was simple enough having them state their preferred compensation first.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions in February 2009.

Interview

First round interview on campus, interview was an hour long and consisted of a resume screen as well as a short brainteaaser/case interview. Once this round was passed was invited on site for a full day interview that consisted of an analytical case, a business case related to project management a presentation and a group case study as well as a social (lunch) interview.

Interview Questions

• Calculate the ROI of various compensation models and make a recommendation to the client regarding which was better   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in July 2010.

Interview

First phone interview was in April, which mainly consisted of a resume check and a few behavioral questions. I did not get an invite for a second phone screen until July. The second phone screen was very similar to the first.

I got an invitation for an on-site interview the following week. The on-site interview consisted of a Analytical Problem (calculating profits for different healthcare payer/provider structures), Case, Personal presentation and a lunch with two consultants.

I felt that everything except the Analytical interview went very well, unfortunately I did not get an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in July 2010.

Interview

1st round: phone intervew

walking through resume and some fit/behavioral questions

2nd round: phone again

Talk about experiences + a case interview (answer is always: try to discriminate which ones are important over the not important ones)

3rd round: In person (4 hours)

1. presentation
    2. case
    3. analytical case
    4. lunch interview

overall the people seemed ok, albeit not nearly as smart as I thought they would be. I was given the impression that most people were engineering majors but it seems a lof of them don't even have a major in something quantitative (poly sci, SPANISH (lol?))

Interview Questions

• case question involved working with dysfunctional project manager

how do you insure that the project will be completed?
      1 Answer