Arcadia Healthcare Solutions Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arcadia Healthcare Solutions Consultant Interview Questions

3.2

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions in February 2012.

Interview

One initial phone screen, mostly to go over my resume. Second round was a 1:1 interview, with some technical questions. The onsite was with a case, analytical, presentation, and a social. With the case I suggest to present all possible scenarios and to weight one against the others. In general they want to see the candidate enthusiastic about their company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arcadia Healthcare Solutions

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions in March 2011.

Interview

The process was quite exciting. The first two rounds were phone interviews. the first one was a fit interview and the second round consisted of behavioral questions and a case interview.
    After this I was given an opportunity to interview at their offices. This was a half day of interviews, the first round on the day was a case interview about a challenging case scenario followed by a presentation about how my experiences would be a good fit for the position. This was followed by a analytical case on the interactions between payers and providers. It was about the possible payment structures of insurance claims between insurance firms and hospitals.
    This was followed by a social with two consultants from the firm. Everyone seems to enjoy working for the firm.

Interview Questions

• State a situation where you were a part of a team and were challenged.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions in August 2010.

Interview

I had two interviews with Arcadia Solutions. Both were phone interviews. The first was just a fit interview, and the interviewer forgot about our interview the first time and then was 15 minutes late for the rescheduled interview. The second interview was also a fit interview, with a brain teaser 20 minutes into the interview. The tricky part of the second interview was that the interviewer lined out how the conversation would go and then surprised me with the brainteaser.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the number of ping pong balls that can fit into an airplane   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions in June 2010.

Interview

Two rounds of phone interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions in April 2010.

Interview

Interviewer was friendly, yet the interview itself was pretty intimidating.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions in January 2010.

Interview

1st round - 30 minute phone interview of behavioral questions; 2nd round - 30 minute phone interview of behavioral questions and a brainteaser; 3rd round was an on-site interview consisting of four parts - 20 minute presentation on how your prior experiences would be of value at Arcadia, business case about a dysfunctional project, and a healthcare case about insurance systems and their incentive structures, and a social which was just a lunch with two current employees. Overall very chill and people were very smart and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What sorts of factors would you have to consider for this health insurance plan?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions in February 2009.

Interview

First round interview on campus, interview was an hour long and consisted of a resume screen as well as a short brainteaaser/case interview. Once this round was passed was invited on site for a full day interview that consisted of an analytical case, a business case related to project management a presentation and a group case study as well as a social (lunch) interview.

Interview Questions

• Calculate the ROI of various compensation models and make a recommendation to the client regarding which was better   Answer Question