Arcadia Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2016

3.2

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a call with a recruiter from Arcadia. We came to the agreement that my skill set would be a good fit. He let me know that he would be arranging an interview with the hiring manager. A few days later I interviewed with the hiring manager. The call was odd because he did not seem at all interested during the interview. He sounded bored and asked pretty generic questions. He came across as if he did not care at all.

I was contacted by the recruiter again advising me that the hiring manager wanted to have a second interview. This was delayed several times and then I received another call asking if I could get on another phone interview with a different person within an hour. I was able to accommodate.

The second interview was a mess. The interviewer was trying to ask deep technical questions about various different technologies but he didn't seem to understand or know what he was talking about. I had to ask him to repeat several questions, and he used the term "stateful" dozens of times out of context. It was very frustrating trying to answer questions that didn't make any sense. Several questions about various operating systems using incorrect verbiage and networking that were incoherent.

Approx. a week after that interview I was advised that they would be seeking other candidates. That was a relief, because I don't know as that would have accepted an offer had one been made based on the interviews I had been a part of.

Interview Questions

• What is a Review Only Domain Controller and is it stateful?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

2-3 Phone call interviews asking about job history, fit, and previous projects. Half day on site interview separated into 4 parts: A presentation on who you are and what you have to offer, a classical consulting case, an analytical case, and a social (fit)/one on one.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a difficult manager that is not willing to be flexible in his approaches?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

First interview was about some general information that I wrote on my resume. By the end of the same call I was asked to select a time for a phone interview. This phone interview was about behavioral questions and a small case about analyzing data. A situation was described as I wrote a script for a client and it run for 5 mins and I got the result, however, this client gave me another set of data, this time, my script runs forever, and the question is: what might went wrong? Then 10 days later, I got an email saying I was invited for a second round phone interview. It's basically projects and experiences I've done and some SQL questions, together with 2 riddels. Then the next day I was informed that I was welcomed for an onsite interview. I'm still waiting to schedule that interview.

Interview Questions

• The angle between the hour and minute hand when it's 3:15.   1 Answer
    • If I have two 5L and 3L buckets, how can I measure 4L   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was long and arduous:
    Phone HR Interview
    Phone Team Lead Interview
    Phone Team Interview
    In-Person Gauntlet (one-on-one, panel, business test, analytic test, presentation)

Hours of work on my, and their, ends. Resulted in "Oh, we don't have any positions available." Months later there has still been no change. What seemed like a great company ended up, unfortunately, being a huge waste of time.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve these complex group-dynamic questions? (e.g. supervisor committed to impossible time frame to client and won't change his opinion)   1 Answer

Technical Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions in May 2015.

Interview

The process took about 4 weeks.

First, I received an email which needs me to do some kind of recording interview online, I ignored it since I thought it's really weird.

One or two weeks later, I received a call from the HR, his voice was very low or something is wrong with his phone. Just some basic general questions.

Then, received the second round phone interview, a consultant asked some background questions and some riddles. Just as others, I was asked the angle question 3:15. And, he didn't ask me any technical question, I mainly use Matlab, C, C#, and this position required Matlab/C/SQL.

Then, received the third round and last round phone interview, a "senior" consultant asked some background questions. Again, No technical questions!!! I prepared for Matlab, C for a long time, but no technical questions. Then, he asked me a case question, the whole city was under flu, you have 9 medical teams, which location would you like to put them in the city and why?

I think it's a quite "consultant" question, which I think is not relevant to my position. I answered it based on the population density. However, didn't make it to the on-site interview.

Don't really like this company, anyway, it's a real consultant company. And, I was informed not selected by a phone call, which shows their respect.

Interview Questions

• 1. Whats the angle between minute hand and hour hand when it is 3:15 in clock ?
      2. Case study: the whole city was under flu, you have 9 medical teams, which location would you like to put them in the city and why?
      Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

HR recruiter gave me a phone call to make sure my qualification. And then some employee called me for the phone interview. Then I had an onsite interview where they asked me about my resume and where most focused on the SQL concept directly or indirectly.

Interview Questions

• Q: Whats the angle between minute hand and hour hand when it is 3:15 in clock ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

HR recruiter gave me a phone call to make sure my qualification. And then some employee called me for the phone interview. He asked questions on data warehouse and database. Later, he also asked me about C language and Java. That's the most difficult part. Java and C did not written on the Job Description, but I still have to answer that question.

Interview Questions

• What's the pro and con about Index in SQL?   Answer Question
    • Describer you understanding of Normalization in data warehouse.   Answer Question
    • What's the difference between Value and Reference in JAVA?   Answer Question
    • What's the data structure in data warehouse?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Had a colleague refer me to the company. I received an email a few days after that from HR. HR staff will schedule a phone screening with you initially. They will ask about your interest in the industry. The next interview is a phone interview with one of their Senior Consultants; they'll ask analytic and case questions, but nothing too difficult.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied through a job board and was contacted within a few days. Had a first phone interview, asked the usual resume questions and then a few riddles. A couple weeks later had another phone interview but only received 10min notice. Spoke to a team leader, again resume questions and then even more riddles. The process was straightforward but how many riddles to I have to solve to make it to the job. It seemed completely unnecessary to keep asking riddles and I did not get a single analytical question. Did not make it to the final round.

Interview Questions

• Resume questions standard and an ungodly number of riddles   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions.

Interview

Three week interview process. My first interview was over phone with a recruiter. The 2nd (over phone) interview a week later, was with one of their consultants. My last interview was in person w/ the team which included a couple of principal consultants and Senior Director.

Interview Questions

• My advice is to not get nervous. The analytic questions are actually pretty easy, but nerves can get the best of you. It was a good experience and they are really looking to work through and solve the problems together with you during the interview process.   Answer Question