Arcadia Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arcadia Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Previous hiring admin was a wreck, but the folks who do most of the phone screens and the on-site interviews are live employees. They want to work with great people. Despite its flaws, Arcadia has a fairly difficult and competitive hiring process.

1) Informational interview
    2) Phone screen with current consultant. Includes analytical "riddle".
    3) On-site, which many other folks discussed below. Includes behavioral case, analytical case, presentation to sell yourself, and social lunch.

My advice here would be that it's alright to goof up; circle back, acknowledge your error, move through the corrections methodically and quickly. Especially when it comes to math errors.
    And don't let them see you sweat. Clients don't want to see you sweat.

Interview Questions

• How much does it cost to wash all of the windows in NYC, once each?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation---HR completely bungled the hiring process. That's why the new HR administration is there.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a call with a recruiter from Arcadia. We came to the agreement that my skill set would be a good fit. He let me know that he would be arranging an interview with the hiring manager. A few days later I interviewed with the hiring manager. The call was odd because he did not seem at all interested during the interview. He sounded bored and asked pretty generic questions. He came across as if he did not care at all.

I was contacted by the recruiter again advising me that the hiring manager wanted to have a second interview. This was delayed several times and then I received another call asking if I could get on another phone interview with a different person within an hour. I was able to accommodate.

The second interview was a mess. The interviewer was trying to ask deep technical questions about various different technologies but he didn't seem to understand or know what he was talking about. I had to ask him to repeat several questions, and he used the term "stateful" dozens of times out of context. It was very frustrating trying to answer questions that didn't make any sense. Several questions about various operating systems using incorrect verbiage and networking that were incoherent.

Approx. a week after that interview I was advised that they would be seeking other candidates. That was a relief, because I don't know as that would have accepted an offer had one been made based on the interviews I had been a part of.

Interview Questions

• What is a Review Only Domain Controller and is it stateful?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

2-3 Phone call interviews asking about job history, fit, and previous projects. Half day on site interview separated into 4 parts: A presentation on who you are and what you have to offer, a classical consulting case, an analytical case, and a social (fit)/one on one.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a difficult manager that is not willing to be flexible in his approaches?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was long and arduous:
    Phone HR Interview
    Phone Team Lead Interview
    Phone Team Interview
    In-Person Gauntlet (one-on-one, panel, business test, analytic test, presentation)

Hours of work on my, and their, ends. Resulted in "Oh, we don't have any positions available." Months later there has still been no change. What seemed like a great company ended up, unfortunately, being a huge waste of time.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve these complex group-dynamic questions? (e.g. supervisor committed to impossible time frame to client and won't change his opinion)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview took far too long, was disorganized and remarkably off topic. The initial contact indicated they were very interested and would like to have me interview in the next week or two and would get back to me with a confirmed date. I didn't hear back in 4 days so I reached out. She, Liz, sounded surprised and didn't remember our conversation but would keep me in mind. Figured she had confused me with another candidate and the position was filled. Couple months later they reached out and setup a phone screen for the same position title. I asked if this was an new position and they said no it was still the same opening and they need to fill it immediately.
    The phone screen went well and I was asked in for a four hour interview process that included going to lunch with the team. The first part was a presentation on my resume, then a series of intelligence questions. One thing that surprised me was I did not receive one questions relevant to the position, they were obviously looking for intelligence and personal relationship fit, one interviewer told me they were looking for "someone who they would want to invite on their softball team".
    The lunch was awkward, I felt that every bite and every word was analyzed. Since working there and having been involved in the interview process that is exactly what candidates are being reviewed on.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls will fit in a standard school bus?   1 Answer

Technical Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

HR recruiter gave me a phone call to make sure my qualification. And then some employee called me for the phone interview. He asked questions on data warehouse and database. Later, he also asked me about C language and Java. That's the most difficult part. Java and C did not written on the Job Description, but I still have to answer that question.

Interview Questions

• What's the pro and con about Index in SQL?   Answer Question
    • Describer you understanding of Normalization in data warehouse.   Answer Question
    • What's the difference between Value and Reference in JAVA?   Answer Question
    • What's the data structure in data warehouse?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied through a job board and was contacted within a few days. Had a first phone interview, asked the usual resume questions and then a few riddles. A couple weeks later had another phone interview but only received 10min notice. Spoke to a team leader, again resume questions and then even more riddles. The process was straightforward but how many riddles to I have to solve to make it to the job. It seemed completely unnecessary to keep asking riddles and I did not get a single analytical question. Did not make it to the final round.

Interview Questions

• Resume questions standard and an ungodly number of riddles   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

Submitted an online application and then completed two phone interviews before coming to the office for a 4 hour-ish in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Here is a bunch of information about a hospital. What does it mean and how could this situation be improved?   Answer Question

Got a similar offer in another city that I preferred to work in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

Did two initial phone screens. During these screens they asked me multiple questions from the walk me through your resume, to an analytical asking me to work through a verbal word problem and come to a numeric solution. The interviewer said the final answer wasnt as important as the approach I took and how I should attack similar problems in the future. Ask a lot of questions and really portray how excited you are to become a part of the company, they love positive people. The onsite was a long day, with a case, analytical, presentation, and a social interview all with different people. They ask a variety of questions and are looking for pure talent it appears.

Interview Questions

• How many ping pong balls would it take to completely fill an airplane?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

First round was a 1:1 interview with basic fit questions and a simple business case. Second round was onsite and consisted of a business case, an analytic case, a presentation given to two consultants on why you are a good fit for the company, and a lunch with two consultants. Seems like a really great place to work- my advice would be to take your time with the analytic case, as I seriously botched the numbers and was not offered a position.