Arcadia Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arcadia Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

3.2

Consultant Interview

Interview

Very arduous interview process. Two phone interviews, then a 4+ hour onsite. Had to meet with over ten different people and go through a presentation, analytic interview, social, etc. It was too much for an experienced consultant. Seemed more appropriate for entry level positions.

Better offer at a more established consulting company.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions.

Interview

Half hour on campus interview. Went through resume, asked why I was interested in the company and the position. Asked me a brain teaser type case question. Time for questions at the end. Asked to do an on site interview. 5 parts: 1. Going over resume/what I know about the company/why I'm interested. 2. Case Study Question 3. Math/technical question 4. Lunch 5. Had to prepare a 20 minute power point presentation as to why I was a good fit for the company. Everyone at the company was very nice, thought interview went well.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too out of the ordinary for a consulting position.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Had a colleague refer me to the company. I received an email a few days after that from HR. HR staff will schedule a phone screening with you initially. They will ask about your interest in the industry. The next interview is a phone interview with one of their Senior Consultants; they'll ask analytic and case questions, but nothing too difficult.

Consultant Interview

Interview

I was hired through on campus recruiting. The process was very seamless. They did first round interviews at my school, then a series of interviews at their office in Burlington. The interview process was difficult, but very fair. I would recommend being prepared for both case and analytical type questions.

Interview Questions

• I was surprised at the importance of the group case. I think this is particularly revealing about how each person will work in a group.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied through my school's online job application system, and was invited to interview on campus. Interview consisted of typical questions (tell me about yourself, walking through the resume, "what are you most proud of?", "tell me about a research project"). The interviewers were friendly and talked about the enjoyment they get, the travel involved (4/5 days in the week), the often difficult work week (sometimes 60-80 hours), the young culture, and carving your own path within the company. There was an easy analytic exercise (not quite a case question) at the end of the interview that mostly required using the P = R - C formula. I was notified within the next week that I would not be invited to the next round of on site interviews, and was okay with it considering I wasn't very interested in the travel and long hours involved with the job.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of accomplishing as an undergraduate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

#1 - On-Campus Interview
    #2 - On-Site Interview (8 Hours)

Interview Questions

• No curve balls. Fairly straightforward interview process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Providence, RI) in October 2012.

Interview

Very strange initial process. Was not initially contacted for an interview, then received an e-mail the day before the on campus interviews. Very short, mostly informational (going over resume) and little behavioral interview. No case was worked over during this interview and was intended for a second round apparently. A week later received an email stating that I wasn't chosen for the next round. Overall unclear process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Walk through resume. Why consulting. Why Arcadia.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA).

Interview

Four interviews - 'Case', 'Analytical', Presentation and 'Social'. The case and analytical are simple versions of any case pratice you've ever done. The 'analytical' focuses on a quantitative approach to choosing a business solution and is very straight forward. The 'Case' focuses instead of more practice project management issues and is easy to walk through. The presentation is merely verbally relating how your resume relates to the job with a powerpoint and the social is just a business lunch.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy. Salary negotiation was simple enough having them state their preferred compensation first.

Technical Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions in May 2015.

Interview

The process took about 4 weeks.

First, I received an email which needs me to do some kind of recording interview online, I ignored it since I thought it's really weird.

One or two weeks later, I received a call from the HR, his voice was very low or something is wrong with his phone. Just some basic general questions.

Then, received the second round phone interview, a consultant asked some background questions and some riddles. Just as others, I was asked the angle question 3:15. And, he didn't ask me any technical question, I mainly use Matlab, C, C#, and this position required Matlab/C/SQL.

Then, received the third round and last round phone interview, a "senior" consultant asked some background questions. Again, No technical questions!!! I prepared for Matlab, C for a long time, but no technical questions. Then, he asked me a case question, the whole city was under flu, you have 9 medical teams, which location would you like to put them in the city and why?

I think it's a quite "consultant" question, which I think is not relevant to my position. I answered it based on the population density. However, didn't make it to the on-site interview.

Don't really like this company, anyway, it's a real consultant company. And, I was informed not selected by a phone call, which shows their respect.

Interview Questions

• 1. Whats the angle between minute hand and hour hand when it is 3:15 in clock ?
      2. Case study: the whole city was under flu, you have 9 medical teams, which location would you like to put them in the city and why?
      Answer Question

Technical Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

First interview was about some general information that I wrote on my resume. By the end of the same call I was asked to select a time for a phone interview. This phone interview was about behavioral questions and a small case about analyzing data. A situation was described as I wrote a script for a client and it run for 5 mins and I got the result, however, this client gave me another set of data, this time, my script runs forever, and the question is: what might went wrong? Then 10 days later, I got an email saying I was invited for a second round phone interview. It's basically projects and experiences I've done and some SQL questions, together with 2 riddels. Then the next day I was informed that I was welcomed for an onsite interview. I'm still waiting to schedule that interview.

Interview Questions

• The angle between the hour and minute hand when it's 3:15.   1 Answer
    • If I have two 5L and 3L buckets, how can I measure 4L   1 Answer