Arcadia Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2017

3.2

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Dayton, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

My interviewer was professional, efficient, and very knowledgeable. She went out of her way to make me feel relaxed and to actually enjoy the process. The process took less than an hour I was hired on the spot and scheduled for orientation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Stated with an internal recruiter reaching out via LinkedIn. They schedule a prescreen phone interview and then missed it and emailed me to reschedule 15 minutes after the original call. Called during the reschedule time and asked typical questions about background and experience. Asked if i would be comfortable with some of the requirements (travel, etc...). Interviewer admitted to being new and not knowing a lot about the company when I asked questions. I was told to get in touch if I was offered another job, but never heard anything back. The whole thing seemed disorganized.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a call with a recruiter from Arcadia. We came to the agreement that my skill set would be a good fit. He let me know that he would be arranging an interview with the hiring manager. A few days later I interviewed with the hiring manager. The call was odd because he did not seem at all interested during the interview. He sounded bored and asked pretty generic questions. He came across as if he did not care at all.

I was contacted by the recruiter again advising me that the hiring manager wanted to have a second interview. This was delayed several times and then I received another call asking if I could get on another phone interview with a different person within an hour. I was able to accommodate.

The second interview was a mess. The interviewer was trying to ask deep technical questions about various different technologies but he didn't seem to understand or know what he was talking about. I had to ask him to repeat several questions, and he used the term "stateful" dozens of times out of context. It was very frustrating trying to answer questions that didn't make any sense. Several questions about various operating systems using incorrect verbiage and networking that were incoherent.

Approx. a week after that interview I was advised that they would be seeking other candidates. That was a relief, because I don't know as that would have accepted an offer had one been made based on the interviews I had been a part of.

Interview Questions

• What is a Review Only Domain Controller and is it stateful?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone screen w/recruiter followed by a 3-hour interview onsite with numerous folks that included a presentation, analytical and a social (lunch) and then a brief meeting with the hiring manager.

Senior Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions.

Interview

I applied via an opening posted in Indeed which redirected me to the Arcadia site. After 3 or 4 days of me applying, I was contacted by a recruiter

The salary expectations were discussed in the first call with the recruiter and he informed me that I would getting a call from the hiring manager after two days and he sent a confirmation email with date and time

1. The first round was the manager to whom I would be reporting to and he told me about the company, expectations from the role and we went through my resume. He asked me to elaborate on a couple of sections which I was more than happy to. There were a few technical questions but nothing very difficult and it was straight forward.

Once this was done, I got a call from the recruiter saying that the manager was happy with me and he would set up another interview over the phone in the next week and promptly sent me an email with date and time.

2. The second interview was on the phone as well and was with 2 associates who went through my resume. Asked me to tell me how I had handled few situations that had come up in my previous project. They gave me a couple of hypothetical scenarios and asked me how I would be fixing them if they ever came up. There were few questions based on my response and they told me that they would be giving their response to the recruiter. This was straightforward and luckily my previous experience aligned with their expectations.

The recruiter called me the very same day and told me that they would be scheduling an onsite interview based on my availability. I told them that I wouldn't be available certain days of the following week and I had prior commitments and they were willing to work around it.

3. The last round of interviews was at the Burlington office. The first round was with 2 associates who gave me 2 cases to work with and analyzed my responses with follow up questions. They were well prepared with quite a few questions and it was fun. The second round was a SQL Code review round where one a senior associate gave me a piece of SQL code and asked me to explains pieces of it randomly. and this round was completely technical. The last round onsite was a wrap up lunch with the other two members of the team.

Once this was done, I heard back from the recruiter 4 days later informing me that they would be extending an offer to me which I accepted. The interview process was straight forward and the recruiter who was in touch with me was fantastic. He was prompt and was extremely accommodating.

I have accepted the offer and adding a point here, the experience up to this point has been absolutely fantastic. Love the workplace.

Interview Questions

• Showed me an error log (in which the error message wasn't very clear) randomly and asked me what could be the cause of it   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

2-3 Phone call interviews asking about job history, fit, and previous projects. Half day on site interview separated into 4 parts: A presentation on who you are and what you have to offer, a classical consulting case, an analytical case, and a social (fit)/one on one.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a difficult manager that is not willing to be flexible in his approaches?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was long and arduous:
    Phone HR Interview
    Phone Team Lead Interview
    Phone Team Interview
    In-Person Gauntlet (one-on-one, panel, business test, analytic test, presentation)

Hours of work on my, and their, ends. Resulted in "Oh, we don't have any positions available." Months later there has still been no change. What seemed like a great company ended up, unfortunately, being a huge waste of time.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve these complex group-dynamic questions? (e.g. supervisor committed to impossible time frame to client and won't change his opinion)   1 Answer

Technical Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

First interview was about some general information that I wrote on my resume. By the end of the same call I was asked to select a time for a phone interview. This phone interview was about behavioral questions and a small case about analyzing data. A situation was described as I wrote a script for a client and it run for 5 mins and I got the result, however, this client gave me another set of data, this time, my script runs forever, and the question is: what might went wrong? Then 10 days later, I got an email saying I was invited for a second round phone interview. It's basically projects and experiences I've done and some SQL questions, together with 2 riddels. Then the next day I was informed that I was welcomed for an onsite interview. I'm still waiting to schedule that interview.

Interview Questions

• The angle between the hour and minute hand when it's 3:15.   1 Answer
    • If I have two 5L and 3L buckets, how can I measure 4L   1 Answer

Technical Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions in May 2015.

Interview

The process took about 4 weeks.

First, I received an email which needs me to do some kind of recording interview online, I ignored it since I thought it's really weird.

One or two weeks later, I received a call from the HR, his voice was very low or something is wrong with his phone. Just some basic general questions.

Then, received the second round phone interview, a consultant asked some background questions and some riddles. Just as others, I was asked the angle question 3:15. And, he didn't ask me any technical question, I mainly use Matlab, C, C#, and this position required Matlab/C/SQL.

Then, received the third round and last round phone interview, a "senior" consultant asked some background questions. Again, No technical questions!!! I prepared for Matlab, C for a long time, but no technical questions. Then, he asked me a case question, the whole city was under flu, you have 9 medical teams, which location would you like to put them in the city and why?

I think it's a quite "consultant" question, which I think is not relevant to my position. I answered it based on the population density. However, didn't make it to the on-site interview.

Don't really like this company, anyway, it's a real consultant company. And, I was informed not selected by a phone call, which shows their respect.

Interview Questions

• 1. Whats the angle between minute hand and hour hand when it is 3:15 in clock ?
      2. Case study: the whole city was under flu, you have 9 medical teams, which location would you like to put them in the city and why?
      Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

HR recruiter gave me a phone call to make sure my qualification. And then some employee called me for the phone interview. Then I had an onsite interview where they asked me about my resume and where most focused on the SQL concept directly or indirectly.

Interview Questions

• Q: Whats the angle between minute hand and hour hand when it is 3:15 in clock ?   1 Answer