Arcadia Healthcare Solutions Principal Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arcadia Healthcare Solutions Principal Consultant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

It's a typical consulting firm, if you know what I mean. A great majority of the people had no background in the health care or technology. They learn on the job, and on the customer's dime, a fake it till you make it type of thing. They try to keep things fun by not having a dress code, the ability to drink beer and scotch while working (they have a beer fridge), and are pet friendly. The atmosphere is "technology hipsters". I have strong doubts of their knowledge and leadership.

Interview Questions

• They give you a list of healthcare options with prices and then give you some word problems to figure the cost. Then they give you a second pricing model and some new problems.   1 Answer

They're whole strategy is intimidation. They want to come across as the experts, and you should be honored to join them, when in fact they're expertise is very questionable. On top of this I caught them in several lies pertaining to the details of the offer... They don't pay nearly enough for the hours worked.... I have a good job that pays more now.