Arcadia Healthcare Solutions Technical Business Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Technical Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Healthcare Solutions (Burlington, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

I was recruited by someone through LinkedIn. I went along with it and was interviewed over the phone by a manager. That process was smooth enough, and I was passed along for another phone interview within 2 weeks. The second phone interview was pretty basic with standard interview questions, such as "describe blah blah experience on your resume." I was promoted to the final phone interview. Yes, I had 3 phone interviews. The final phone interview consisted of 2 case questions, which threw me off because they were so unusual. The man asked me "How many golf balls can you fit into a plane?" and "How many times do you run a horse around a track in the most efficient manner?". Three phone interviews is a bit much, so I wasn't upset that I didn't receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
  • How many times do you allow horses to run around a track in the most efficient manner?   1 Answer