Arcadia Home Care and Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arcadia Home Care and Staffing

Senior Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Arcadia Home Care and Staffing (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Hired immediately after interviewing for the position. I also started the job within days of the hiring process, due to my years of experience.
    I already was working in this industry , so it was an easy transition for me, plus with going to school full-time, this job was easy to adapt to it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like caring for people? What was the most difficult person that you had to take care of and why ?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Arcadia Home Care and Staffing (Jackson, MI) in September 2012.

Interview

Two interviews - one with office personnel and another with the nurse manager. Completing the orientation process will cost the new hire though, as they expect you to bear the cost of your own training.

Interview Questions

• Explain what you liked most or least about working for a previously employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arcadia Home Care and Staffing (Jackson, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

They have you fill out your application. They call to set up an interview. During the interview they ask basic questions to ensure that you have experience as an aide. They then give you details about the job. If you accept the job offer they will set you up for a drug test, physical, and give you a tb test.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous experience as an aide?   1 Answer

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Home Care and Staffing (Lansing, MI) in February 2012.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone with the corporate recruiter. She was very informative and had a positive attitude. I was called back for a face to face interview with the Vice President and Location Manager. It was a long interview/hiring process, but definitely worth the wait!

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marquette, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Home Care and Staffing (Marquette, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

I submitted an application by fax to their office, it was several pages long. They called a month or two after the fact to set up an interview the following week. I dressed in a suit and the interviewer complimented me on it but I would suggest not dressing up as much as I did, try business casual. We interviewed in the back room and discussed the job details. The office was clean and tidy and the room I was in was only slightly private, a nurse walked in and out a few times.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told negotiation was not feasible, they paid according to where you worked. 8.25 in Marquette or 10.00 in other cities you traveled to.

Payroll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Home Care and Staffing (Southfield, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

There was just one interview. The interview was one on one. There were no tests. There was a background check. The interview lasted about thirty minutes. The interview questions were easy.

Treatment Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arcadia Home Care and Staffing (Ocala, FL) in September 2008.

Interview

You will be asked about your background and criminal record. They do a 10 year criminal history and drug screen. They do check credentials and previous employers. They look for neat and well groomed individuals. The interview is not very personable but the resume does make a difference

Interview Questions

• If you were asked for something by an inmate that you were not sure you were able to do, would you make a professional decision on the spot or get approval from the head nurse on duty?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked if the pay what I had anticipated and if I was alright with the hourly pay versus the salary that LPNs and RNs go because I was an MA.

Home Health Aide Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Arcadia Home Care and Staffing in February 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with two very nice people. Took a skills test. They presented me with a lot of information before an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay was Very low I was shocked. I mentioned I was used to making more. They came up .25 cents!