ArcelorMittal USA Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ArcelorMittal USA Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ArcelorMittal USA (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I went to the career fair on campus and was offered to be interviewed the next morning. It was pretty easy basic behavior questions and conversation with the interviewer. Be prepared and know the role that you are applying.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ArcelorMittal USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ArcelorMittal USA (State College, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

Relatively simple although this is because there are 2 more interviews to go through. I was accepted to work in Chicago and go to the 2nd interview until they saw my transcript which showed a rough freshman year. All questions were pretty predictable and easy to answer.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in East Chicago, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ArcelorMittal USA (East Chicago, IN) in February 2013.

Interview

Pretty straight forward, they don't try and stump you with questions just looking to see if you would be a good fit for the environment. Interviewers are laid back and tell you a lot about the company. If you come with a few good questions you can easily stand out.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to stand up for something you believed in when no one else agreed...
      Tell me a time about a project when someone else was not pulling their own weight....
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ArcelorMittal USA (Chicago, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

There was a basic interview at my campus, I made it to the second round which consisted of 4 interviews with 4 different people from varying backgrounds. We then took a several hour long tour of the entire facility which was pretty long and terrible. Everyone just wanted to get out of there after the interviews.