Arch Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

3.1

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arch Capital (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

I had a video call first for aprox 20 minutes and then I had an in office face to face that lasted aprox 30 minutes. The interview process in both cases were good experiences.

Business Analyst/Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arch Capital (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

The project is starting up and the company is looking for Business/Data Analyst who has previous Data modeling experience. It was a phone interview with the AVP, who said they are still building up the onshore and offshore Manila team.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in Data Modeling?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arch Capital (Walnut Creek, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process when selected went very fast. Met with supporters, HR, and previous staff in position. Times and days were very flexible, they were all about working with my schedule.

Interview Questions

• What experience do I have in reporting? If the CEO's flight was cancelled how to go about getting him to his destination? What is it about being an EA that I love?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

The open position was posted online on Arch's website, to which I applied. I received an email to schedule a phone interview. Then, the phone interview. It was a standard phone screen interview with most - not all - of the questions you may expect from such interviews. At the close of the interview, we discussed what the next steps are.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Arch? (not exactly in such terms)   Answer Question

QA Lead Interview

Interview

Very good process, in fact they paid for the travel expense from TX to New York.

Interview Questions

• Are you available immediately?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Whatever was offered, I accepted. It was as expected.

Interview

Multiple interviews

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arch Capital (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview was with 3 people and HR in a span of about 2 hours. I think interview experience was a good one even though I was not the right fit. The employees admitted the firm still has a start-up feel even though the insurance company been around for 10 years. They only occupy one floor of the building in Jersey City, NJ. There was nothing out of the ordinary on my face-to-face interview. Very conversational and relaxed. One of the actuaries even gave me career advise if I wanted to pursue that direction. I felt I did well and thought I'd get the offer but did not.

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arch Capital (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

Very good process, I meant with all parties needed to confirm I was the right candidate for the position.
    The Manager was attempting to confirm that I was not answering with standard answers by using the same style of question formatted in different way

Interview Questions

• How to add users to Active Directory   1 Answer