Archer/Malmo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Archer/Malmo

Strategy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Archer/Malmo (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I wasn't even looking. A recruiter contacted me and from there we went on a 6 week journey of constantly changing roles and requirements. In the end, the role(s) would never would have worked for me in the first place but that's not the worst part. The worst is that they made me feel like I should be grateful for the exercise and waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• They designed the job and logistics and then questioned me on it's viability.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Archer/Malmo (Memphis, TN) in April 2013.

Interview

Met with potential manager and director of the department after being contacted via LinkedIn with applying for a specific position. Took a tour of the office quickly which was a great first introduction to the company as it was very casual and they have extremely cool offices. Had an interview over lunch. The asked traditional get to know you questions for a while and had several situational questions where an answer using your experience would be required.

Interview Questions

• Can you share an example of when you solved a team problem?   Answer Question

Brand Standards Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Archer/Malmo (Memphis, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

1. Emailed by hiring manager to schedule interview
    2. Came to the headquarters to interview and tour offices
    3. Was extended an offer of employment

I really appreciated how transparent the hiring manager was about the timeline for the hiring process. There is nothing worse than playing the waiting game, and she was extremely professional about respecting my time and keeping me informed about when I would hear something.

Interview Questions

• We discussed my background and the skills needed to perform the job well. More pointed questions included:

1. Why are you considering leaving your current position/organization?
      2. What makes you a good fit for the culture here?

Overall, the interview was very organic and felt more like a collaborative discussion than a "grilling." I felt very welcome and was put at ease from the beginning.   Answer Question