Archway Marketing Interview Questions in Rogers, MN | Glassdoor

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Archway Marketing (Rogers, MN).

Interview

2 Phased Interview- started with the Operations Manager and ended with HRM and VP of Ops. Leveraged interview guides, but allowed answers to lead the interview giving it a more natural feel. Overall enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Describe your background as it relates to Inventory Management.   Answer Question

Sourcing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Archway Marketing (Rogers, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied on company site and was contacted by an HR Rep. Had a half hour phone interview and was slated for a face to face the next week with a tentative interview time. I followed up as no one got back to me and was told the company decided to fulfill the position internally.

Account Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Archway Marketing (Rogers, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Was not impressed from the first second the recruiter so unenthusiastically left me a voicemail. Phone screen was easy..your basic questions, was told the pay is insanely low. In person interview was filled with back to back to back situational questions by another lackluster person. Thought it was interesting how many tough questions there were considering its an entry level position. The two women who interviewed me did not sell the job well. They basically just kept saying its stressful and you do nothing but data entry and sit on the phone all day.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you created a new way to do something and tell us how successful it was.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Archway Marketing (Rogers, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was a little vague and slow. When I got the interview, the position was not open for a few months. I accepted another position with another company before the position was open.

Inventory Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Archway Marketing (Rogers, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

I waited a while to hear back from my application even after asking about I still didn't hear back for about a month. In which time I had already heard that they were going out side the company and they were just going to go though the motions with me. The interview it self was below basic I think I could have gotten harder questions from the "how to do and interview" book. They missed a chance to at least see what I had to say maybe for a future spot but I guess they had other plans no big deal because after that I found a better place with people who actually care about you... See yeah!!!

Interview Questions

• I was an internal interview and was asked at the most 3 questions about situations and how I would handle them.   1 Answer

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Archway Marketing (Rogers, MN) in February 2009.

Interview

Blind application draw from an area search. Application supplied and filled on spot. Interview callback the next day (Friday).

Overdressed for interview; hiring supervisor was in casual dress, accompanied by PTS (production team specialist). Interview lasted half hour covering primary aspects of forklift and pedestrian safety, followed by a brief introduction to the warehouse database and inventory tracking system, followed by facility walkaround.

Interview Questions

• As forklift driving was in a previous job, there were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question